• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kurgan wanted....modern version...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
I missed this when it released and now I regret it... So if anyone has one and wants to sell/trade it... Talk to me...

I'm having the worse time finding one on ebay or anywhere else... :monkey2

I fell bad...I'am the only Crusader that didnt post here....Looks JS might have one for you, but I will definitely keep an eye Josh.

Thanks guys for supporting this lame-o crusader... such as I was not smart enough to get this sucker at retail when he came out. :monkey4

I appreciate the help and I'm currently seeing if I can even swing this deal with JS... I am pretty broke. :lol

good luck Josh... im thinking about buying this guy too. i saw a connor/ duncan combo on eby for $50 BIN. thinking about jumping on them. then i'll just need a kurgan.

DarkArtist81 said:
Thanks dude... JS sent me a PM for a deal, but the price was out of my range.. I'll drop your name if you want me to.... he just might be willing to make a deal.

Hmmm, if it was out of your range, then it's probably out of mine (right now anyway) He was looking for Ebay prices, eh?

Thanks though. :chew

Badism said:
Hmmm, if it was out of your range, then it's probably out of mine (right now anyway) He was looking for Ebay prices, eh?

Thanks though. :chew

Yeah... and it was the exclusive so I can kinda understand... But I really wasn't all too set on getting the severed head anyways.. I have a bunch already :devil

I mean... no I don't.... :D

DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah... and it was the exclusive so I can kinda understand... But I really wasn't all too set on getting the severed head anyways.. I have a bunch already :devil

I mean... no I don't.... :D

Hehe, your secret is safe with me... :monkey5

Congrats DA! I'm glad you got a GREAT deal there!

Sorry I couldn't help better on this item for you.
I just sent you a PM with a better offer, before I checked
up on this thread, so I'll offer the same thing here for any
other boardmember if they want.

NIB Kurgan Exclusive 12" Figure - $125 shipped in the US
if you pay via money order, cashier's check, or personal check.

Sorry I can't do better, but I've got a Predator Maquette on
the way and I'm trying to do all I can to pay for that sucker. :google

Congrats again DA! I'm glad that worked out for you!

JS :)

Thanks to you Jim... You are super cool to offer this, and I'm sure someone will jump on it! Kurgan IS the man afterall.... (even with a not so Clancy Brown likeness..)

As for me... I can't wait!! :chew :chew :chew

Back