• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB GG Blackhole Stormtrooper Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me wait and see what the market value is for this and I'll be selling mine.

Mine either buddy ~ If all else fails I have 2 Chrome Trooper's & some flat black paint. You know if we pushed them in the back of the shelf, maybe we could fool ourselves .... :rolleyes:

Patience my friends. Mine will be sold, hopefully to a board member. Based on early eBay prices, it won't be cheap though. If GG doesn't give a shipping notice, I'll most likely wait until I have it in hand before I sell it (I won't open it unless buyer requests me to check it out).

Making a plea.

Willing to trade straight up for a regular Code 3 X-Wing. Will pay for shipping on both. Don't need acrylic cover.

i love Flipper

flipper.jpg

Something is wrong with that auction. Why is that one up passed $600 pre-sale when others are available for $450 BIN in-hand?

Fritz said:
Something is wrong with that auction. Why is that one up passed $600 pre-sale when others are available for $450 BIN in-hand?

because of the location and low feedback...makes peeps very wary...I was checking them out as well and that is what I came up with

wizard-comics said:
because of the location and low feedback...makes peeps very wary...I was checking them out as well and that is what I came up with

There's one right now for $450 with 100% feedback. Looks like a credible seller? Oh well, that's what eBay is all about I guess.

Let's just hope it keeps going higher the closer we get to the end of the auction :chew

Hopefully once they start shipping there'll be a whole bunch of them on eBay to keep the price down. For our sake (buyers).

Fritz said:
Hopefully once they start shipping there'll be a whole bunch of them on eBay to keep the price down. For our sake (buyers).

I would not say such things if I were you!

Fritz said:

I hope so because I ain't pay $400 plus for this. It's cool but not worth as I said in another thread a PF piece. I hate flipping IMO it's no better than being a scalper. It kept folks like me who wanted it from getting it at retail. Part of the collecting game though and I accept it.

Fritz said:
There's one right now for $450 with 100% feedback. Looks like a credible seller? Oh well, that's what eBay is all about I guess.

Gone now! :D

Back