advice needed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dory49

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi I have come across some star wars figures and was wondering if they were collectables although more tHan 50p or if they are just junk ones.
They are all 05,06and07 lucasfulm minature metal figures I have about 50+ of them.

Hope someone can help

Manly thanks

Do you have any pictures? Kenner produced some really cool diecast miniature playsets back in the early eighties. These could be from those sets.

I can take some but they say 2005 ,2006 and 2007 on the bottom of them. They also come with 5 star wars lever arch folders with a fact file about each one.

Hmmm. Sounds interesting. Yes - if you can post pics that would be easier to identify. I know that there were some sets released only in Japan around that time that had diecast mini figures in them.

Those are pretty nice! Some of the other freaks may be able to ID these. The ones I was thinking of were much smaller: 1 to 2 inches max.

I've never seen these before. Did you get them pretty cheap?

Hi all I have come across some figures that are solid metal and small I have no idea about them so if anyone knows what they are any help would be appreciated.

attachment.php

Well, seems like it's DeAgostini Star Wars collection...
here:

https://tinyurl.com/644t3mt

Ok thank u but I am looking to sell them do u know if they are worth anything?

Back