Adam Hughes Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fubeca

Cage Fighter
Reaction score
Well after possessing this for a long time I have decided I am going to sell my Adam Hughes Leia print, anyone have any idea what it is worth these days? I haven't seen one on ebay for a long time!

Art_Nouveau_Slave_Leia_by_AdamHughes.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Adam Huges Leia

Well they where selling this print for $350 unframed like 2 years ago..
So I think you can probably get around $400-500...

Oh yeah a AH Leia statue would be awesome!

$500 eh? Well this isn't framed...so not sure that if that makes a diff.

I need to sell it to pay for my Cyborg-Maul

I think I saw one sell a few months back between 5-600 unframed if im not mistaken. Honestly if your putting it up on ebay I would put it at 8-900 or best offer to see what you can get. Always go high and take what you can get :wink1:

I hope your sure you want to sell it because it looks stunning framed. Just sayin... :peace

I need to sell it to pay for my Cyborg-Maul

:slap

:medic

:pow

:thwak

I wouldn't sell that incredible print for something that you'll be able to pick up on ebay whenever you want, but that is up to you....

I think I saw one sell a few months back between 5-600 unframed if im not mistaken. Honestly if your putting it up on ebay I would put it at 8-900 or best offer to see what you can get. Always go high and take what you can get :wink1:

I hope your sure you want to sell it because it looks stunning framed. Just sayin... :peace

....:(....

WOW I had no idea these were going for so much these days. I bought mine several years ago for around $400 framed which I thought at the time was a pretty good deal on this print. It has got really expensive.

Considering I've had mine since it was released and I've still not got it framed (it's just stored flat) I'm also looking at selling mine.

I'll keep an eye of this thread for price ideas.

PsychoCenobite :horror

That print is worth far more than a Cyborg Maul PF. And 100 times more cool.

Back