Snow White and the Huntsman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok so this isn't my type of movie usually but with the cast coming togeather I took interest.

So far its looking like Kristen Stewart as Snow White, Hemsworth as the Huntsman, Charlize Theron as the Evil Queen, and what interests me most the Dwarves are Ian McShane, Stephen Graham, Bob Hoskins, Ray Winstone, Eddie Marsan, Toby Jones, and Eddie Izzard.

Face it, you saw Ian McShane's name and decided immediately you were going to see this. :lol

:lol Probably depending on a trailer. But I also really like Winstone, who was in Sexy Beast with Ian, and Stephen Graham and Bob Hoskins are cool too. Solid casting for the Dwarves.

Last edited:
:lol Probably depending on a trailer. But I also really like Winstone, who was Sexy Beast with Ian, and Stephen Graham and Bob Hoskins are cool too. Solid casting for the Dwarves.

Yeah, it is a pretty great cast. Winstone and McShane were in 44 Inch Chest together too.

And a little off topic, but I highly recommend the series 'Kings' that McShane was in. Another series people didn't get. :slap

I read about McShane being a Dwarf in this a couple of days ago and it immediately got my more interested. I already was interested because Thor is playing the Hunter.

I read that Ian McShane is gonna play the leader of the Dwarves, called Ceasar, who is a good friend of the Hunter and an enemy of the Evil Queen.

Anyway, I might check this out if it seems like it's gonna be a decent movie. The dwarves sound pretty badass though, so I'm definitely interested in seeing more!

I know nothing about this, but what is in the thread and already I'm pretty excited about it :lol

I've never seen her act.

But the director has some cool commercial credit such as some of the Halo stuff.

And I highly reccomend you checking out his short film based on a graphic novel, its called Black Hole. Really, really well done and cool atmosphere. This guys going to be someone to keep an eye on.

Search "Rupert Sander's Black Hole"

I'd post a link but theres full frontal female nudity in a scene.

Heres the Halo commercial you've probably seen.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5Dc2At5_AE"]YouTube - ‪XBOX 360 - Halo 3: ODST - "The Life" Commercial (HQ)‬‏[/ame]

I've never seen her act.

Here you go.

kristen-stewart.jpg

I think that the remake with Sigouney Weaver as the Stepmother was as good as the story needed to be told.

Im sorry I dont think any of those great actors can save the movie because kristen stewart would destroy it.

*shakes* *Nods her head* *lip biting* *ALOT of blinking*

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAPDS1RCVQU&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Kristen Stewart Can't Act...‬‏[/ame]

From an Entertainment Weekly interview with producer Joe Roth:

"It’s meant to be the first in a series of films. This story will end, but there will be questions remaining for these three characters. We retain the basic story in the same way we retain the basic story of Alice, a young girl meant to be the queen who is cast out… The Huntsman is a mercenary, in the sense that he’s a guy who is very able in the woods, more able than most anyone. His job is to capture runaway girls, who are all fleeing the kingdom because of the queen. He’s a nondescript bounty hunter, as we first meet him… [Snow White] starts out not a damsel in distress, but innocent, and after 11 years of imprisonment by the Evil Queen, she escapes and learns the ways of a warrior in the woods."

Sounds pretty cool! :rock :rock :rock

Back