Chitotoy updated 1/6 collection page 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chitotoy

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Newbie here.

I've been collecting action figures since the 2002. Started with Marvel Legends, added a lot of other Marvel related collectibles down the road but ended up selling them. Now I still have my Marvel Legends but I'm focusing on 1/6 figures mainly Sideshow Star Wars and Hot Toys.

Got hooked with 1/6 when I was in Singapore, where I resided for 3 years. Now I'm in Sydney to still collecting 1/6 but the toy market is kinda dead here (for 1/6 figures that is). Mostly I get my 1/6 online now or I have a friend ship them over from Singapore.

My line of collection for 1/6 are Star Wars, Iron Man, Marvel, Predator, Aliens, Terminator, Batman.

Last year I sold a lot of my 1/6 figures to give way for my wedding. These included AVP Preds, Batman Tumbler and Batpod and a lot more. Now I started back tracking them. Having a hard time looking for good deals.

Here's my collection divided into Manila and Sydney but they'll be all together in a month. Just got back in Sydney this month from my wedding in Manila last month.

Sydney collection
IMG_7483.jpg

IMG_7485.jpg

IMG_7484.jpg

Manila collection
IMG_7535.jpg

IMG_7549.jpg

IMG_7551.jpg

IMG_7543.jpg

IMG_7547.jpg

IMG_7553.jpg

IMG_7555.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Chitotoy 1/6 collection

Additional Manila hauls during my wedding holiday.

T800 T1
IMG_7572.jpg

Expendables and Guardian Pred
IMG_7571.jpg

Scarecrow and demon batman
IMG_7570.jpg

Aliens Marines
IMG_7573.jpg

IMG_7574.jpg

IMG_7575.jpg

HT Predator Dutch
81bfd63e.jpg

DX02 Batman
a38f6b69.jpg

Hauls from Singapore from our 3 days stopover. Mostly SW Troopers and extra mark vi.
2158c5d7.jpg

d47fd1a0.jpg

Welcome hauls in Sydney. Packages which arrived while I was in Manila.

HT Predalien at last.
762469b4.jpg

HT special version ancient predator
ed073abd.jpg

HT asian version ancient predator
fcaa2d29.jpg

HT T1 T800 Battle Damaged
5cbf10e4.jpg

HT IM2 Whiplash with some freebies
ebd439fa.jpg

Played with Whiplash yesterday so sharing some pics

3c097446.jpg

d7fe5a54.jpg

Can't wait for my 1/6 toys to arrive here in Sydney so that I could display them altogether.

Awesome Collection man.
Cool Billie Jean MJ.
I sold mine a while back. Sigh...I sometimes miss mine.

That's an impressive collection

WoW Welcome to the Freaks chito some nice grail pieces in your collection and quite a haul you got while on your wedding holiday ;)

Envy you got your hands on a Battle Damaged T1 T-800. Cannot seem to find that figure anywhere. Really really want it :lol Great collection. :rock

That's one sweet collection!
very kool collection indeed.
That's an impressive collection
very nice collection indeed....congrats....
Really great collection! :clap
Thanks cplhicks, crazypredator2, Kal-El, EXOTICLEX & jay

Awesome Collection man.
Cool Billie Jean MJ.
I sold mine a while back. Sigh...I sometimes miss mine.
Thanks Remy. Got it twice the price already but still all good since its price skyrocketed even more.

Sweet collection. You're winning at 1/6 :rock
Thanks man. I hope I’m winning :pray: coz I’m kinda broke now.

WoW Welcome to the Freaks chito some nice grail pieces in your collection and quite a haul you got while on your wedding holiday ;)
Thanks for the welcome. Those grails caused an arm and a leg =( but all good since I love them. Didn’t expect to spend so much on toys when I got home but the good deals just keep on coming.

Envy you got your hands on a Battle Damaged T1 T-800. Cannot seem to find that figure anywhere. Really really want it :lol Great collection. :rock
Just got it recently when I decided to get the Tech Noir T800. Fortunately there was one locally which I was able to won in ebay. Last time there was one internationally so just wait up and there’s definitely be one available.

Very great 1/6 collection, I like all the predators !

Back