WHICH GI JOE RAH characters would translate well as a STATUE?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeltaForceChung

BANNED
Reaction score
See subject.

Given all the usual hoopla over the Snake Eyes & Timber statue . . . and the "passionate" responses for those who are pro statue & con statue . . . WHICH characters from GI JOE RAH (JOE or COBRA) would actually translate well as a statue that those who are not necessarily into statues and even those who are into statues would actually want to buy?

My initial choices.

SNAKE EYES (DONE)
STORM SHADOW
SCARLETT
LADY JAYE
GENERAL HAWK
ROAD BLOCK
THE BARONESS
DESTRO
COBRA COMMANDER
DUKE
ZARTAN

Flint
Zartan
Firefly
Snake Eyes (V2)
Storm Shadow

all 1/4 scale

Those are more "what I would buy" than "what would translate well as a statue," but since I think they're coolest, I think they would translate best as statues.

See subject.

Given all the usual hoopla over the Snake Eyes & Timber statue . . . and the "passionate" responses for those who are pro statue & con statue . . . WHICH characters from GI JOE RAH (JOE or COBRA) would actually translate well as a statue that those who are not necessarily into statues and even those who are into statues would actually want to buy?

My initial choices.

SNAKE EYES (DONE)
STORM SHADOW
SCARLETT
LADY JAYE
GENERAL HAWK
ROAD BLOCK
THE BARONESS
DESTRO
COBRA COMMANDER
DUKE
ZARTAN

Pretty much anybody from the initial two 5-packs Hasbro released for the 25th Anny. Though I'll be surprised of SSC gets that far before their line ADD kicks in and they abandon it for another format.

Cobra Battle Bunker
Checkpoint Alpha
Missile Defense Unit
Motor Defense Unit
Machine Gun Defense Unit

:)

That Cobra Island would rock. It better not have any leopards. Leopards own crocs.

leopard%20vs%20crocodile%201.jpg

none of them. they make much better action figures.

all kidding aside. Destro and cobra commander would make fantastic bronze statues.

Would take just about anybody in statue form.

My main 2 I want done in any scale is Baroness and Firefly, prefer in 1/4, but will buy both in 1/4 or 1/5.

Other good choices:
Stormshadow
Destro
Zartan
Cobra trooper
Eels
Snow Serpent
Viper
BAT
Serpentor with air chariot
Crimson Guard
Maj Bludd

long shot but would love them done:
Croc Master
Wild Weasel

I shouldn't even be posting in this thread...the thought of a "statue" where an action figure is supposed to be...well...it just hurts.:)

But actually...though I would not buy them, I would be cool with anything that has already been done as a 1:6 action figure being done as a statue...even if it is a different version.

Alright, in terms of design/aesthetic? Oh yeah, I'm going here:

GOLOBULUS.

That's right suckas. As weird (and arguably inappropriate) as Cobra-la was, Golobulus would make for an awesome statue.

I would buya nemesis enforcer in a heartbeat...Golobulus would be a cool statue, but hope we get others before going there or anything from Cobra La.

Alright, in terms of design/aesthetic? Oh yeah, I'm going here:

GOLOBULUS.

That's right suckas. As weird (and arguably inappropriate) as Cobra-la was, Golobulus would make for an awesome statue.

I'd see them doing a Cobra-La dio with all of them before doing a single one as a com or a PF.

If you are going there, Nemesis Enforcer would be better.

Any of the Cobra-la guys would make a good statue, but I picked Golobulus over NE because he's the leader and also because I think they could do more with the snake body as part of the base, rather than wings which are a bit more common in terms of fantasy/sci-fi character designs (Angel/Archangel, Balrog, etc).

Back