Do we need a seperate Horror forum?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should we create a seperate Horror forum?

• Yes

Votes: 58 77.3%
  • No

Votes: 17 22.7%

• Total voters

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
So do we? It would cover Universal, New Line Horror, other horror collectibles, etc.

Why not? Horror is one of the big categories for Sideshow. It might make it a little easier to search for certain threads.

I'll def say a yes to that Dave.
But I may be biased. Its my number 1 interest as far as all of SS's lines are concerned.
and hopefully SS has enough new horror products coming down the pipe to warrant its own forum.

although it would cut posting in this forum almost in half.

I think there should be, there are definitley enough lines and products to warrant it... actually for a long time I thought there was a Monsters forum until I tried to look for it :rolleyes:

i say yes because the horror is a very popular subject and it should have its own forum. millitary figures have their own forum and i KNOW the horror forum would get just as many if not more people posting in it.

Yes!

I was actually going to send you a request on this.

;)

FO-SHO!! :rotfl :rotfl

I mean... absolutely!

It would probably make the threads in the Movie/TV forum not disappear so quickly and it will contain the zombies... for now. :D

The House of Sideshow was built on Horror, and Horror put it on the map. So yes. If Star Wars (one movie series) can get it's own forum, why can't a whole, and extremely popular genre get it's?

YES !!!!! Dave I've wanted this for a long time...I'm always in the general section..cause their is no horror section:monkey2

I think with the Universal monsters, New line Horror,The Dead line, and all that monster talk, we could use a Horror Forum..I know that it would be the place where I would hang out...

Darklord Dave said:
Okay, riddle me this monster boys - would Aliens and Predator be horror?

Well...the movies are more sci-fi I think, but the characters are definitely monsters...so....sure.

Back