Batman Begins Hot Toys Knee Joint repair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uzumaki_1

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a Batman Begins Original Costume figure and the knee joint has had a clean break. So far I have removed the knee joint out but I need someone to take a knee joint off and fix it on with my Original Costume figure leg to make it complete again. If anyone can do this I am willing to pay them a small fee for their time and effort. Am not sure which figure has the same knee joint as the OC Batman but I can buy that and send it off with the OC figure...also am from the UK so it would be cheaper and quicker if I can get someone from the UK to do this.

Thanks alot and I hope someone can help a fellow collector out here !!!

P.S.
I don't know if this is the right section but it seems people are asking for help in this section.

BUMP ! Any modder out there who can do this ??? Even anyone from US ???

Hey buddy

Just seen this, I believe you will need a leg from an old Hot toys TT not a narrow shoulder however I believe they have the same legs?? I can sort this for you mate plus I live in Birmingham so down the road from you?

Hey buddy

Just seen this, I believe you will need a leg from an old Hot toys TT not a narrow shoulder however I believe they have the same legs?? I can sort this for you mate plus I live in Birmingham so down the road from you?

Wow...thanks man i'll pm you !

Would it not be easier to just swap the body for another True Type ?
On a related subject , my Dark Night ( Batman Begins costume) Figure has developed a loose knee joint which needs a little attention . How did you get the rubber suit off the figure without causing too much stress on the suit ?

Back