Captain Rex (Phase 2 Armor) Season 4 Extended Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we can get a snow suit rex and they can throw in that helm for our other rex!

after seeing tonights episode...we really need to get this new rex in 1/6th. Also still really want fives and echo in arc trooper armor !!!

I'd be surprised, but happy if we got a new Rex with that helmet. It's the only helmet that looks like that, isn't it. All others were full phase II, but the new Rex has a phase I visor design. Looks awesome.

Yeah. Apparently he takes the best parts of both Phase I & II helmets and makes his own. Pretty cool stuff

I'd be surprised, but happy if we got a new Rex with that helmet. It's the only helmet that looks like that, isn't it. All others were full phase II, but the new Rex has a phase I visor design. Looks awesome.

How the hell did i miss that :cuckoo:

Thanks for pointing it out :hi5:

Btw, it's not just the helm that got updated, looks like the body too. Looks more like Echo's or Fives's arc body armor

How the hell did i miss that :cuckoo:

Thanks for pointing it out :hi5:

Btw, it's not just the helm that got updated, looks like the body too. Looks more like Echo's or Fives's arc body armor

star-wars-the-clone-wars-20110906023808277.jpg

cats.jpg

I like the kill marks on the back of his hands, too.

Anybody have an extra phase II helmet? I really need to make a custom of that helmet. Willing to buy it off of you.

Its no secret Sideshow loves clones. I'd be surprised if we DIDN'T get Phase 2 Rex now. Between the helmet and kill marks and a few other changes, he warrants a new figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back