• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Fisher-Price Black Knight- Yellow Shield, GI Joe Sigma 6/Combat Squad 8 figs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dollmanron

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone remember the Fisher-Price Great Adventure play sets? There were a couple of Castles and an Electronic third one, with lots of Knights, giants and Vehicles. There was a Robin Hood Surewood Forest, and then there were a bunch of Pirates sets with Ships, caves, Sea monsters, and islands, a western town with an Indian village and fort. The lines ran for years before they cancelled them all and went to the new IMAGINEXT; there was also a Pyramid with adventurers and mummies.
I'm asking because I collected that stuff for years (thought it was cute) and there was one piece that I haven't been able to find. I thought I'd mention it on here because really, what can it hurt. I'm looking for a black Fisher-Price Knight with a silver ball and chain in one hand, brown mustache, big nose and the main thing,; is that he has a yellow shield with a red dragon head on it in his other hand, where everyone else(Black Knights) are the opposite, red shields with yellow dragon heads.
The knight I’m looking for came with a little Red Dragon (DRAGON SET) back in the mid to late 80's. I have the Dragon, so if I could just get the right Knight It'd be great. Here is what a carded set looked like. I would also be interested in a carded set if someone has one.

yellowshieldreddragon.jpg

PM me if you can help or know something, thanks.
Dollman

I also have for trade if interested, They are loose, but complete, in good condition.
Duke (first version)
Snake Eyes (First version)
Spirit Iron Knife (First version)
Heavy Duty (First version)
Cobra Commander (First version)
Destro (first version)
Storm Shadow (first version)
Flint

Last edited:
Re: WTB a Fisher-Price Black Knight with Yellow Shield.

That one knight was unique, over the years it has been like looking for a needle in a hay stack.

When I find lots of figures on EBay and see one that might be it, the seller either want return my emails to check or if they claim that it is, want send me a picture of it just to be sure. One seller told me that they had the one I was looking for even though I could see in thier first original picture that it wasn't.

Then there are Castle auction with a few figures, and it's the samee thing. One that could be it, but is turned just enough that I can't see the sheild and again no seller will take the time to double check or send me an extra picture.

Surely someone in their early to mid twenties on these boards has some of the Great Adventure sets packed away somewhere?

Rather than merge your threads as per Commerce/Market place Rules and the newer thread appear after a few posts in this one, I have added the contents of your opening post from the 2nd thread into the opening post of this one.
I will now delete your new thread.

I also edited the title of this thread a little to accomodate the new items but could not fit all of both titles in so please feel free to amend it to something more suitable if you wish.
To change the title go to your opening post, click EDIT and ADVANCED OPTIONS, that will bring the title box up. If you change the title in that box and click SAVE, it should change it on the whole thread.
Any problems please let me know.
Many thanks
x :peace

Back