Pinhead baby....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the Doctor said:
user id kept private...i wonder why? :toilet_cl

Bahh..I think its all good..Seller has 550 positive feedback...besides the Pinhead is just tooo cute..

Looks great. Got the fabrication correctly, the right amount of pins, thumbs up for me. I just wonder how much it will go for. Good luck Shai. :cool:

That is awesome. I have a baby boy on the way and would love to trick people with this.

Very cool.

That thing is all kinds of creepy, but it doesn't come of cheesey like those annoying Living Dead Dolls... a genuinely disturbing piece :eek:

Stupid question (been meaning to ask on this board because I know some, if not most of you, will know, and since you can't see me, I can be embarrassed in private :D ): What does "OOAK" stand for? I've seen this elsewhere, and can come up with no phrase that fits these letters. :confused:

Ack! I just figured it out! "One of a kind!"

Sometimes it just takes asking the question to jog the brain...

I didn't know either, but I was too ashamed to ask :monkey3

But yeah, pretty obvious now that I see it.

wow that's freaky! When I saw the first picture come up, I almost choked! I thought for a minute that was a real baby!!

Man, that is so disturbed.. if I didn't had most of my money put in other things, I might bid on this! :)

And Migwit, don''t worry.. It took me about six months before I figured out what BIN meant! :eek: And when I did, I slapped my forehead so hard, ppl now think I was touched by Saruman the White. ;) (well ok, that is my fantasy kicking in).

Back off guys. It's mine!

I am the high bidder and don't need you driving up the price anymore!

:)

Gruson said:
Back off guys. It's mine!

I am the high bidder and don't need you driving up the price anymore!

:)

the reserve is not met yet, but good luck. :)

That is so wonderfully weird! I might have to thrown down with some of you in the bidding game.

Well, the reserve is a LOT, close to $500!

I won't be getting it.

Oh well.

Back