Silas72's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silas72

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I had rearranged and removed some items from display, mostly odd 7" Hellraiser & Tortured Souls, as well as Reservoir Dogs from Palisades, Vintage Indy 3", (on eBay now) to make room for 1/6 collection. I like this cabinet. This was an old entertainment center, which I have been loathe to exchange for some Detolfs. First off the bridge up top fits my Batmobile and Batpod and 1/4 Alien & Pred, though it is high to be able to enjoy all the details, but out of harms way except for the dust. I think I will get some of the dioder lights because the backlights are too dim. I also can utilize the lower shelves and just remove the doors, which as I expand I will. I think they are big enough to accomodate 5-6figures. My problem is still the GF, BL and their backdrops. I tried to fit 2 on one shelf, just don't look right and 1 in each shelf is a waste. I have them on the top of a computer hutch, but the dust issue is a pain.:gah: Any thoughts?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/62299605@N02/?saved=1

Awesome collection! I'd watch your Dutch though, you don't want to leave his arms bent like that (to avoid cracking of the rubber)...just my two cents ;) congrats!

Thanks. Have a Royce & Falconer coming next week & PO'd Tracker. Learned my lesson with all the other Preds. I was happy to get P1 & Dutch, thought still looking for a Pvt. Billy Sole.
Good point on Dutch, moving...now. I have to say, why the heck didnt they do Barney Ross' upper body like Dutch? I don't like it at all. That seam/2 piece deal is actually disturbing. Not that I'd planned on posing him shirtless, but the possibilities could have been there, especially with the tat artwork...shame. With the watch and the bracelet, there'd be minimal joint exposure too. Thanks again!

Thanks all. Take another look as I acquired some new pieces, rearranged the cabinet (gonna need a Detolf soon) and created a mediocre diorama of my Predators (with room for Tracker).Constructive criticism, welcome as was my first time. I also obtained the COO M79 & M134 Mini Gun for my T2-800, which is probably as far as I would venture with mods;equipment, accessories and a diorama. The sculpts some of you folks do are fantastic. I picked up Storm Shadow which I think completes my Joes (unless Zartan) grabbed T-600 martin Laing at a local Comic book store and got 10% off as it had been sitting there. I had hoped to have my DX Joker today, but he comes later this week. Scratch that, UPS, just delivered him...:) Gonna pick up my son and he and I will put him together ASAP.
Quick question on that, so it has one body, polivce head and uniform, So i plan on using my Joker V1 body with police getup. I don't know that I could/would do anything with V1 Joker and outfit. Any thoughts? Sell the box, clothes & parts? I might feel guilty after he is gone

Last edited:
Finally organized a Flickr Set of my collection...and just bought a HT Big Chap...sheesh! I'm addicted.

So the project for the weekend was move 1of the 2 computer desks(ones with Bruce Lee DX & Godfather) into my sons room and replace with detolf's. Well my local Ikea will not have them in stock until the end of August. So after taking an hour ride...3hrs back due to holiday traffic, I couldn't walk away empty handed. I looked at the Klingsbo and the shelf holders are welded and not adjustable. I then noticed these other shelves called Gravebek. They were $99USD and have 5 glass shelves. They are not adjustable shelves either, but they accomodate a smidge over 13". My only exception as you can see was some creative use of the Martin Laing T-600's stand to accomodate him. the only thing which didn't fit was the Preds dio, even if I took the tree out, it would have been too tall. So I removed the bottom glass shelf and lost some space, I think once the Tracker comes, it will look good. I bought 3 sets of dioder lights and drilled 2 holes in each. I think 2 in each instead of all 4 is fine. These 2 shelves allowed me to take the Bruce Lee DX & GF with their background dios to really stand out in the original unit I had. Take a look and let me know what you think. I think I have room for one more Gravebek and then I need a bigger house! I left the older pics and you can see how the collection evolved. Cheers!

Last edited:
z9iscq8.gif

Updated with addition of Tracker to my Preds Dio and yes that it is an IM MkIV Secret Project, MSIB shipper is still sealed. I am debating whether to Trade/Sell. Freaks give me some feedback on the Gravebek.

Back