Leatherface is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be getting him but really would have loved a "classic" version with the apron and no makeup.

Regardless, it still looks good.

I LOVE the pose. Get her Leatherface!!! :)

Last edited:
Congrats guys, if this were a 1/6 scale version, I would be on it like flies on crap, but I just can't afford this one...:monkey2

I love the hammer and the bucket, though..too bad it is empty, but it still looks phenomenal(the figure, not just the bucket)

im gonna wait and see if i can get him a little cheaper from a secondary vendor. he does look great, but cant afford $250 with all the SW stuff on order.

Shaihulud said:
Nahhh..this is the classic !!! 1973 Style !!!!

Ya see, I hadn't seen the clasic before seeing the remake. The remake scared the bejeezus out of me. Then I saw the original and was sorely dissappointed. Couldn't figure on what the fuss was about. 'Sides, 1973 is 6 years too early for me.

Ooooooh I will be getting this! It looks like he's about to start his temper-tantrum at the finale!

texaschainsawmassacreleatherface.jpg

LOOKS GOOD!!:chew

Order in. :D

My only complaint is in the pose. I'd prefer an over-the-head pose with the chainsaw. Anyone else notice the diamiter is 18"!! I had a hard enough time finding a space for the General now I have to find a spot deep enought for this. :monkey1

Superb job! Thanks SS for giving us a different Leatherface....By the way, the original movie is 1974, not 1973 :rolleyes: ...................Larry

i prefer the new remake(s), but i also love the originals-- gots to pay homage to the originals!!! darkshadow has him for $212 if anyone doesnt need the exclusive.

Seaward said:
Congrats guys, if this were a 1/6 scale version, I would be on it like flies on crap, but I just can't afford this one...:monkey2

I love the hammer and the bucket, though..too bad it is empty, but it still looks phenomenal(the figure, not just the bucket)

My thoughts exactly, word for word....

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this thing.
Cant stop going back to look at it.

I got my wife to watch the original not too long ago and afterwards she said "Its not really scary, it just freaky and disturbing" and I think this figure depicts exactly that. The tranny suit look and the way he ran around in a frenzy, lugging the chainsaw and sliinging it around as if he had no concern even for himself from the saw.
is that his tongue stickin out too or is it his upper gums?

PERFECT!! Im stoked :D

Back