• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Alien Warrior, Predator Wolf lsb, Sideshow Aliens VS Predator:Requiem Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yosemitesam46

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello,
Brand new to the message boards. Can anyone help me in tracking down an Alien Warrior Life size or Predator Wolf life size bust from sideshow. Anyone have any for sale anywhere and what prices should I be expected to pay for these? Any help is GREATLY appreciated.
thanks,
Matthew

Hello,
Does anyone have a Sideshow Aliens VS Predator: Requiem Diorama for sale?
Also is everything by sideshow made in China? Are they painted over there too? Just curious
thanks,
Matthew

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: I am looking for Alien Warrior and Predator Wolf life size bust

You may find some on here from time to time but the best way to get either is probably going to be ebay. Far as I know neither one show up there much either. Both are rare pieces that I am certain most owners do not want to give up. Id expect to pay a few thousand for each.

I'll say be prepared for a bit of a wait, but don't give up. It took me some time to get hold of these but eventually I managed it!

Try not to be tempted to pick up a cheap recast of the Alien Warrior which can often be found on ebay. The recasts often appear for around £500 while the true original goes for around 3 to 4 times this.

Good luck - Andy

I picked up the Wolf a couple months back, $1100 shipped I think? Awesome piece and goes great with the PredAlien bust. The Wolf is still affordable......at the moment, still looking for the Warrior bust myself, 3500-4000 from what I have seen so far. Thinking about selling all my Marvel pieces just to finally get one. Good Luck though, there worth the wait

Thanks for the post.
I am in Miami,Fl
Please let me know if you can help
thanks,
Matthew

I have added the item from your newer thread into the opening post of this. As per commerce/Marketplace rules please only have 1 active thread so I closed your other thread.

I also added the item to the title, if you want to change that title go to your opening post click EDIT and ADVANCED OPTIONS. then change the title in the Title box, click SAVE and that should change the title on the entire thread.
x :peace

I've just seen the Alien Warrior bust listed on another forum for $2,500 including worldwide shipping. I don't know the seller, but if you'd like the link to investige further, please let me know.

All the best - Andy

I've just seen the Alien Warrior bust listed on another forum for $2,500 including worldwide shipping. I don't know the seller, but if you'd like the link to investige further, please let me know.

All the best - Andy

That is a steal!
Somebody should snatch that up.

Original movie molds = A piece of cinematic history.

Back