DRACULA PF or 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just imagine what Sideshow could do with this licence:

kinoplakat.jpg

drac_gary03b.jpg

Sanstitre.jpg

DRAC201.jpg

oldman.jpg

AND IMAGINE A PREMIUM FORMAT OF THIS:

CIN00325_202.jpg

you got my vote. Ever wonder what the next horror line license will be done by SS?

The rights are too much of a mess, which is why McFairylane put out mosters of them.

A Oldman in his top hat suit would rule!

This line would be sooo awesome in PF...The costums could be done much better PF and I would have to get everyone.Count me in for 1/6 too!

Don't forget Winona Ryder, this was when she was actually a "Hotty"...

:monkey5

Both.I still think Bram Stoker's Dracula has the best period costume design ever seen on film.The PF format would really show this off.Too bad Hopkins won't allow his likeness,his Van Helsing was handsomely attired.

Poelzig said:
Both.I still think Bram Stoker's Dracula has the best period costume design ever seen on film.The PF format would really show this off.Too bad Hopkins won't allow his likeness,his Van Helsing was handsomely attired.

Hopkins will now. There is a Hannibal Lecter figure coming out by NECA.

I wouldn't want a Hopkins figure anyway. Just the old man Dracula, Vlad in Armor, the brides of Dracula(including Lucy), and maybe the wolf form and bat form Draculas if they could pull that off.

MAYBE a Tom Waits Renfield.

All I would want is a 12 inch Dracula and Mina in the red gown (perhaps Dracula in the outfit he was wearing during that scene with her, if not that then in the gray tophat and suit....it's been a while since I've seen the film). I would love to have those. They would look great in my collection.

PF versions of the old poofy hair Drac and Hopkins holding the three severed bride heads would be awesome.

Back