Original TCM Leatherface for $19.99 on Amazon!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
Hurry up folks... great deal to be had!

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Leatherface-12-inch-Texas-Chainsaw-Massacre/dp/B0006HIZCW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1308086675&sr=8-1"]$19.99 Leatherface!!![/ame]

And they have a lot more cool 1/6 Sideshow deals if you look through the storefront!!!

A few are... it just dropped from 6 to 4 :lol

But that is a steal for him... he sells between $50 and $80 on eBay.

Nope, that means its sold out from that store... so the next lowest price is $75.

Congrats to those who got one :duff

alot of people put there stuff on amazon then ebay.. because ebay is a crook..there are far less bad things about amazon..you get better protected there...it's where i do some of my shopping..

alot of people put there stuff on amazon then ebay.. because ebay is a crook..there are far less bad things about amazon..you get better protected there...it's where i do some of my shopping..

It's exactly the opposite. Amazon requires you to go through the company and you pray that your CC will be able to reverse the charges. It's also full of crooks selling illegal DVD/CD burns for which you can't get your money back on. EbaY sides with the buyer for almost everything, so there's faaaaar more protection there. As for the fees, people always complain but the average auction house only sells to a smaller audience and charges 15%. Given ebay markets your crap to a world audience and still just charges that much (PayPal fees included), it's a decent compromise.

It's exactly the opposite. Amazon requires you to go through the company and you pray that your CC will be able to reverse the charges. It's also full of crooks selling illegal DVD/CD burns for which you can't get your money back on. EbaY sides with the buyer for almost everything, so there's faaaaar more protection there. As for the fees, people always complain but the average auction house only sells to a smaller audience and charges 15%. Given ebay markets your crap to a world audience and still just charges that much (PayPal fees included), it's a decent compromise.

:lecture I dont know where he got that your so "protected" on Amazon. As for the burned DVD/CD, I havent heard that, do you know someone that got ripped off? Thats effed up

Back