More Clone Commanders coming...and possibly ARC Troopers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Monday, June 13th, 2011
Q. In the past you guys have done some of the best comic con exclusives (Han & Luke StormTrooper). But lately your exclusives are low cost repaints. Why? And will we see another true Exclusive figure or figure set? That is not just another repaint. I did pick up the Blue clone sergeant but how about some Arc troopers like Fox or Commander Ponds?

A. Great question. We are of a divided mind about the show exclusives, as we attempt to balance desirability with availability. If we make a ‘main release’ type of character exclusive to a show, some of our collectors are discouraged by the increased difficulty of obtaining the figure. We see the show exclusives as an opportunity to do something fun but non-essential, so that those collectors who miss out do not have gaping holes in their collections. For example, we would never choose to release a Darth Vader product as a show exclusive, unless it was a very obscure version of Darth Vader. We are in the planning phases for additional clone commanders like Fox, Wolffe, and Ponds, and we have a few already finished prototypes that we’ll be revealing in the coming months (did you say Gree?). Oh, and we are definitely loving the ARC Troopers too.

Commander Ponds
295px-Ponds_armor.jpg

Commander Wolffe
2sb61s0.jpg

Commander Fox
CommanderFox.jpg

I'll probably skip on Ponds and Fox, but wouldn't mind picking up that Wolffe. But my #1 wish list figures would be an ARC Trooper Fives and Echo, so I hope they make those:pray:
echo5s.jpg

Yeah I would love to get Wolffe, Fox, Fives and Echo all very cool variations. That really do seem like they would be a blend of paint apps and parts from already released clones. I would love to see the helmet that is a blend of Phase 1 and 2

Last edited:
Bring them on! :rock There are so many cool clones and paint schemes that I cannot wait to add them.

I really love how similar the clones are but how the slightest details really make them unique. Like Rex with the phase 1 helmet with the view finder on one side or Cody with the visor and Bly with the full view finder. And of course the pant schemes. Just that little detail really adds to the figures and makes them collectable. Bring on a Wolfe for sure. But a fives and echo would look great behind my rex just like my waxer and boil behind Cody!

I couldn't agree with you more Verbal21... I definitely want Commander Wolfe (hopefully we'll see him with a phase II helmet in season four) and the two ARC troopers Fives and Echo (I really like the paint on their phase II buckets).

I dare say I'd get these before getting Commander Gree.

Can try me best but I just funking hate those Phase I buckets. Any Phase II bucket is awesome.
Plus that ARC Trooper helmet ... love it!

Gotta Say probably only really be up for a clone pilot now both aotc and rots

I think that is great news considering I collect nothing but SS clones! There cannot be enough clones! I want more!

I've had the pleasure of working on some of the upcoming clones. I think you clone lovers like me are really going to be very pleased when you see them. I can't wait to have them on my shelves. I can't say which ones, but I will say they aren't just repaints.

I've had the pleasure of working on some of the upcoming clones. I think you clone lovers like me are really going to be very pleased when you see them. I can't wait to have them on my shelves. I can't say which ones, but I will say they aren't just repaints.

Music to my ears. :hi5:

Can I just say, SS, that your little "nuggets o' gold" bits of information are like manna from heaven for SW collectors! No matter which clones I imagine these might be, it brings a huuuuge smile to my face! :yess::yess:

Echo & Fives:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Back