1/6 clone wars general yoda (Discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fearthehoss75

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Before u get excited I haven't heard official word either way on this project just some discussion on some of the gree threads which were getting intereting. I'd like to hear your guys thoughts about this figure (wants/concerns) considering he's a much smaller figure and thus smaller price tag. What are they going to include with him to beef up the product?
My idea... Either a unique stand with an effect part making him look airborne and thus 12" or a figure of the beast he rides in the clone wars movies!
Thoughts?

Re: 1/6 clone wars general yoda

We know they'll be making a PT Yoda since they showed 2 sculpts... can't see why it would be CW specific though.

I would have been content with the one we already got being the only Yoda if he had come with the lightsabers...and the chair would have been a nice touch as well.

Completely agree with you. The chair of the board and a lightsaber, it would suffice for my happiness.

Yeah that would defiantly work. I wasn't really into the hut environment but I defiantly thought it was cool. I think it would have been more desirable if they had given him his lightsaber.

I would certainly get the Prequel Yoda to go along with all the other PT Jedis they produced over the years. Jedi council seat would go nicely as an accessory to match that of Emperor Palpatine's Throne. Maybe their exclusive could be a hologram of any of the characters in the PT. If they were to do the animated series version, they should continue the realism like they did with Obi Wan & Anakin.

I would certainly get the Prequel Yoda to go along with all the other PT Jedis they produced over the years. Jedi council seat would go nicely as an accessory to match that of Emperor Palpatine's Throne. Maybe their exclusive could be a hologram of any of the characters in the PT. If they were to do the animated series version, they should continue the realism like they did with Obi Wan & Anakin.

Ah the recent preview of Yoda reminded me of my first post in this forum... :)
That was like 18 months ago... :horror
It took that long to get this guy out!!! :gah:

Day06_123012_Yoda.jpg

Back