• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTF Bowen FB Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cocopup96

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Secured one from a forum member.

THANKS ALL!

Hey All,

I figured it was time I posted my request. I have nearly completed my FB collection with everything, but the original FB Hulk. I am looking to get one (with box) for a reasonable price.

One just ended on eBay for $450 shipped, but the seller had 15% seller feedback so I let it go. I am willing to pay "fair" market value and will send money via Paypal.

Please PM me if you have one up for sale. Send me your reasonable asking price and we can go from there. I am located North of Seattle, WA in 98292 and will of course pay any shipping and selling fees.

I have made purchases through people here on the forums before and should have a solid reputation. My eBay handle is the same:

cocopup96

Thanks in advance for everyone's time,

Coco

Last edited:
i'll check my inventory if i still have one left. :D

i know i still have a Captain America and Spiderman FB statues available. get back to ya soon.

^^ Thanks for looking.

Don't let P1X4R stop anyone from also looking / offering. I want this piece!

:D

What is you definition of "fair market value"? The Hulk FB average price is 536

What is you definition of "fair market value"? The Hulk FB average price is 536

Given that eBay takes a cut I think $450-500 shipped is fair. Especially given that MAR is taking into account a $750 one that was signed and NOT sold on eBay, but closed as sold (I was trying to get it but the seller sold it locally for less). Taking that out the average drops to ~$470.

If you got one, send me your price and we can go from there. It never hurts to send a price. I may just accept (I really want this piece).

Thanks again for looking!

Coco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back