Who would you cast as John Connor?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgt.reese

Super Freak
Reaction score
If terminator 5 does happen and they focus on John Connor (which they should and better) Who would you prefer in the role. I figure Christian Bale has moved on from the franchise. I am a huge fan of his, but i think he gave up on the script and gave an ok Connor preformance. I would cast Michael Fassbender or Henry Cavill as John Connor.. what do you guys think?

HIM

edward_furlong_-dopo.jpg

0917041_edward_furlong_1.jpg

ch1gmh8zxhtrcr1x.jpg

I'd cast Michael Fassbender but as Stelios from 300 so he doesn't wear a shirt.

magneato.jpg

Unfortunately his schedule is already full shooting as Nathan Drake and Constantine so he won't be able to be in this.

Hugh Jackman = John Connor = Win!!!

Everything goes better with Hugh. :D

Seriously, I thought they already picked the new Connor?

Besides, Michael Fassbender should reboot Hugh Jackman and play him, he'd be so much better at it.

Hugh Jackmans ok as Hugh Jackman, but imagine what Fassbender could do with the role.

Michael Fassbender could play Captain Jack in Pirates 5! He could play Jack the monkey as well cause he's just THAT good!

Oh Johnny Depp, I'd love to see him as Michael Fassbender. But Henry Cavill already has the role. And Fassbender is busy with playing Cavill and Flosi, and John Connor and Constantine. Maybe Depp could play Fassbender in a tv movie about how Fassbender took on too many roles and can't be Fassbender anymore. It'd be called Being Michael Fassbender.

I think I should get the role. I could do with the cash.

Anyone want to start a petition on my behalf?

Back