Constantine Sequel or Remake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgt.reese

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am a huge fan of the Hellblazer comic series. John Constantine is one of my favorite comic book characters. I am a fan of Keanu Reeve, but he was a poor choice to play the role of a blonde british accult character.. My vote is Michael Fassbender. He would be perfect to take on the role of Constantine. I think this movie needs to be done and give Hellblazer and the fans a movie it deserves.. what do ya'll think

I am a huge fan of the Hellblazer comic series. John Constantine is one of my favorite comic book characters. I am a fan of Keanu Reeve, but he was a poor choice to play the role of a blonde british accult character.. My vote is Michael Fassbender. He would be perfect to take on the role of Constantine. I think this movie needs to be done and give Hellblazer and the fans a movie it deserves.. what do ya'll think

Hugh Jackman would be better. A blond Hugh, mmmmm

I believe Keanu is still actively working on getting a sequel done to this.

____ YES. :yess: Or how about Michael Fassbender playing Sting playing Constantine? :drool

Even at his age, I still say it should be Sting.

Yep. That's what he looked like in the comics, and that's how I always thought of him.

And even though Sting's only been in a handful of movies, he's probably a better actor than Keanu.

Maybe they could get Keanu to dye his hair and perform with a British accent.

I kinda liked the movie, not being a fan of the comic.

That accent was TERRIBLE. :lol

I like Constantine, still watch it on DVD every now and then. Liked in the theater and still like it. I knew it was a comic book (even though I don't read comics) and I knew there were differences between the two but it didn't matter to me.

Only annoying thing about that movie is Shia LaBeouf. I've tried but I seriously can't like that assclown in any movie.

There should be a complete and total remake, hands down. The first film was ____ and it was not Alan Moore's Hellblazer/John Constantine. It did not have anything to do with the source material except for the character names and some very general ideas lifted from that source material. It really bore no resemblance at all in fact. Sting is way too old now too. Personally, Fassbender is a terrific actor and can easily pull off Constantine's Liverpudlian accent along with his trademark swagger and wit. Hopefully if a remake comes along, WB doesn't try to clean up Constantine and neuter him. That would be a ____ing embarrassment just like the Reeves film. Go for hard "R" or don't go at all. Constantine needs to remain the foul mouthed lovable rogue he's always been. Hell, I'd love it if Chris Nolan would have him show up in the Man of Steel film and call Superman a "____."

how about Michael Fassbender playing Sting playing Constantine? :drool
That goes without saying. Fassbender should play every character in every movie ever made or ever to be made. He should remake movies like the Wizard of Oz, Citizen Kane, and the Godfather where he plays every single character, including animals.

Where is Devil photoshopping Fassbender's face onto the cast of the Wizard of OZ when you need him?:lol

That accent was TERRIBLE. :lol

I like Constantine, still watch it on DVD every now and then. Liked in the theater and still like it. I knew it was a comic book (even though I don't read comics) and I knew there were differences between the two but it didn't matter to me.

Only annoying thing about that movie is Shia LaBeouf. I've tried but I seriously can't like that assclown in any movie.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT4B-NJUcZE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT4B-NJUcZE[/ame]

:lol

Where is Devil photoshopping Fassbender's face onto the cast of the Wizard of OZ when you need him?:lol

fassbender.jpg

:wave

Back