PDA

View Full Version : Fredy PF

hairlesswookiee
06-08-2006, 05:41 AM
hey i just found a link this morning to the Exclusive Demon Freddy PF... is he still available?? i was under the impression that the exclusive sold out a good time ago.

kain4521
06-08-2006, 05:45 AM
Yeah he is still up for order on SS website.

hairlesswookiee
06-08-2006, 05:49 AM
uh oh :D i left my credit card at home. hopefully he will still be on sale tonight when i get home. man.... i said i was gonna stick with star wars. :rolleyes:

kain4521
06-08-2006, 05:55 AM
Yeah I was sticking with star wars too untill they released the Duke PF and now my wallet is getting hit hard :lol

hairlesswookiee
06-08-2006, 05:59 AM
yeah i hear you kain... i picked up my first PF last week and now im on the hunt for the Vader to go with my Obi. i've been wanting the Freddy since they announced the PF, but i missed out on the demon version which was sold out for a while. if he's back up for sale im definately gonna get him. i could live with the regular version of jason if need be. but the demon freddy is day and night compared to the regular version.

Gruson
06-08-2006, 06:09 AM
Both are great pieces. I prefer classic Freddy. It just looke a lot more like the Freddy we all love. :)

Demon Freddy is a bit more detailed in the face though (it's a bit too brown in person IMO)

Some pics for you:

http://www.crazywayco.com/fred1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/patton/Pictures.jpg

I really would like a classic 1/4 Jason from part 3 next!

hairlesswookiee
06-08-2006, 06:19 AM
:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 i wish i had money to buy all this stuff. that does look sweet gruson. might even change my mind on this deal. if i cant get the demon version i might have to look into the regular version.....

Gruson
06-08-2006, 06:27 AM
:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 i wish i had money to buy all this stuff. that does look sweet gruson. might even change my mind on this deal. if i cant get the demon version i might have to look into the regular version.....

Yeah, at one point the normal version was going for around $130 on ebay.

Good luck. Maybe one of our dealers can hook you up.

hairlesswookiee
06-08-2006, 06:29 AM
Yeah, at one point the normal version was going for around $130 on ebay.

Good luck. Maybe one of our dealers can hook you up.

what?? $130 are you serious... if you can find me one for around that price i will definately buy one!!!!! please!!!

Gruson
06-08-2006, 06:35 AM
I just checked and one ended at $98 and another at $149 BIN. :(

Keep an eye out and email sellers that were trying to sell it, yet it went unsold. They will make you a deal most of the time.

hairlesswookiee
06-08-2006, 06:45 AM
I just checked and one ended at $98 and another at $149 BIN. :(

Keep an eye out and email sellers that were trying to sell it, yet it went unsold. They will make you a deal most of the time.

what words did you use to search?? i've tried "sideshow freddy", "premium format freddy", and all i'm coming up with are $200 and up....

PS-- I just realized I mispelled freddy in the title of this thread

Gruson
06-08-2006, 06:49 AM
what words did you use to search?? i've tried "sideshow freddy", "premium format freddy", and all i'm coming up with are $200 and up....

PS-- I just realized I mispelled freddy in the title of this thread

1/4 Freddy

Shai
06-08-2006, 06:55 AM
...or search for '' sideshow freddy''..I never bought those on Sideshow's site....you can have them for half those prices on ebay...Really you shouldnt pay more than 135$ for regular 1/4 Freddy..Thats what he goes for on Ebay...just be patient...

Shai
06-08-2006, 07:03 AM
And FYI the Demon Freddy 1/4 has never been sold out at Sideshow's.Its funny cause both Regular edition of the Freddy and Jason have been more popular than the exclusives. The Reg. editions are more classic rendition of the characters.

hairlesswookiee
06-08-2006, 08:24 PM
And FYI the Demon Freddy 1/4 has never been sold out at Sideshow's.Its funny cause both Regular edition of the Freddy and Jason have been more popular than the exclusives. The Reg. editions are more classic rendition of the characters.

are you kidding me?? how retarded am i... (dont answer) if i would've known that i would've bought him a long time ago. either way after seeing the posted pics in this thread im gonna pick up a regular freddy. i found one for 150 plus shipping, does that sound like a good deal??

Gruson
06-08-2006, 08:59 PM
are you kidding me?? how retarded am i... (dont answer) if i would've known that i would've bought him a long time ago. either way after seeing the posted pics in this thread im gonna pick up a regular freddy. i found one for 150 plus shipping, does that sound like a good deal??

Yeah, not bad. Contact the seller directly and ask him for a deal, say $160 shipped. Most will work with you, especially if it has not sold recently.

Good luck.

Bonehead15
06-08-2006, 09:08 PM

That sounds great. I can't believe I paid full price for mine.:o

Just make sure that the seller is a registered Sideshow dealer. This way you can always return it if it arrives damaged. The last thing you want to do is buy a PF piece that's broken that you can't return/replace. Remember SS only excepts returns from their dealers and customers that buy directly from SS.

hairlesswookiee
06-08-2006, 10:23 PM
Yeah, not bad. Contact the seller directly and ask him for a deal, say $160 shipped. Most will work with you, especially if it has not sold recently.

Good luck.

cool, i will wait until its closer to the ending date there is still 5 days left.

Gruson
06-09-2006, 06:20 AM
cool, i will wait until its closer to the ending date there is still 5 days left.

just check the completed auctions and ask one of those sellers.

hairlesswookiee
06-09-2006, 06:34 AM
just check the completed auctions and ask one of those sellers.

how do you search for ended auctions?? and whats a good price for the Jason?? the guy i got the Obi from said he is willing to go with $160 for Freddy shipped, but said he will order him from SS. since its a quick 45 min. drive i figured i could get Jason too.

Gruson
06-09-2006, 06:42 AM
how do you search for ended auctions??

Advanced search. check completed listings only.

;)

hairlesswookiee
06-09-2006, 05:31 PM
alright... here's whats up. the guy i got the Obi Wan from said he can get me both the Freddy and Jason PF for $350 shipped. he's gonna let me make payments for them since i told him right now i dont have that much cash to buy both. they are brand new coming from sideshow.

carbo-fation
06-09-2006, 05:32 PM
alright... here's whats up. the guy i got the Obi Wan from said he can get me both the Freddy and Jason PF for $350 shipped. he's gonna let me make payments for them since i told him right now i dont have that much cash to buy both. they are brand new coming from sideshow.

Great deal! Just make sure the seller is reliable.

Shai
06-09-2006, 05:33 PM
Congrats !!!!!!!

King Darkness
06-09-2006, 05:41 PM

Nice deal....congrats...I want those too(mostly just classic Freddy) but right now I just cant afford (or have space) any more PFs....Although I did order the Leatherface PF...I just couldn't resist...I guess I'll have to get the classic Freddy to go next to him...Now if SS would only release a Prt 3 Jason PF.

hairlesswookiee
06-09-2006, 06:25 PM
Great deal! Just make sure the seller is reliable.

yeah he's awesome. i bought my Obi Wan PF from him two weeks ago. instead of charging me shipping he let me meet him to pick up everything. so i got ob wan for basically $215. he says he deals with people all over florida and doesnt mind meeting people in person to save shipping, because it also saves him time inspecting everything just to box it and ship it out. i also like that he will let me pay things off instead of having everything up front. he mostly does Star Wars related stuff, but didnt mind getting something else for a repeat customer.

TOE
06-09-2006, 07:00 PM
yeah he's awesome. i bought my Obi Wan PF from him two weeks ago. instead of charging me shipping he let me meet him to pick up everything. so i got ob wan for basically $215. he says he deals with people all over florida and doesnt mind meeting people in person to save shipping, because it also saves him time inspecting everything just to box it and ship it out. i also like that he will let me pay things off instead of having everything up front. he mostly does Star Wars related stuff, but didnt mind getting something else for a repeat customer.

you lucky sob. i wish i had a seller like that over here. my comics store doesn't even know what SS is!!! :monkey2

NSFolsom
06-12-2006, 03:37 AM
Hairless Wookie, I was curious as to how old you are. So I clicked on your Public Profile and to my surprise: we have the SAME EXACT BIRTHDATE!

April 11th, 1979... Crazy!:monkey5

So how do you like all the PFF's? :chew

hairlesswookiee
06-12-2006, 05:10 AM
Hairless Wookie, I was curious as to how old you are. So I clicked on your Public Profile and to my surprise: we have the SAME EXACT BIRTHDATE!

April 11th, 1979... Crazy!:monkey5

So how do you like all the PFF's? :chew

lol no kidding!!! a girl i went to high school shared the exact birth date as well. i love the PFs. they are soooo much better than the Gentle Giant statues i've been collecting. but i do love them as well.

kain4521
06-13-2006, 07:19 AM
Hairless you are going to love the Jason PF just got mine. Unfortunatly he has to go back because his leg is broke. I am going to call CS and see if I cant just send back the body because he is #14.:monkey2

hairlesswookiee
06-13-2006, 07:58 AM
Hairless you are going to love the Jason PF just got mine. Unfortunatly he has to go back because his leg is broke. I am going to call CS and see if I cant just send back the body because he is #14.:monkey2

thats awesome Kain glad you like him, but bad that you have to get him fixed. i just got an email from my dealer and both freddy and jason will arrive on friday. unfortunately they have to stay in the closet until i get things re-arranged for these big guys.

kain4521
06-13-2006, 11:26 AM
I had to send box and all back. Oh well Jennifer and Aimee at CS were very helpfull I'm just glad to be getting another one. I liked having the low number and all but it aint like I will ever sell any of my SS stuff even though my wife wants me to sell Patient Zero and I told her she would have to wait untill I am dead and buried before she could sell them.:lol

hairlesswookiee
06-13-2006, 11:35 AM
I had to send box and all back. Oh well Jennifer and Aimee at CS were very helpfull I'm just glad to be getting another one. I liked having the low number and all but it aint like I will ever sell any of my SS stuff even though my wife wants me to sell Patient Zero and I told her she would have to wait untill I am dead and buried before she could sell them.:lol

dont give her any ideas kain...

hairlesswookiee
06-17-2006, 06:33 PM
picked them up from my dealer today and finally got around to unpacking them about a half hour ago. the jason is so freaky looking its crazy!!! the freddy is nice too... but i think the color of his head should be a little-- crispier??

either way i love them and i might just pick up the PF leatherface to compliment the horror duo.

TOE
06-17-2006, 06:35 PM
there's no turning back now. :lol

kain4521
06-17-2006, 07:04 PM
Just not a complete collection without old Bubba Sawyer.

hairlesswookiee
06-17-2006, 07:41 PM
yeah, i like the leatherface a LOT, but i dont think im really gonna grab him. if it was the remake version i would be on it like a fat kid on a twinkie though. :monkey1

King Darkness
06-17-2006, 07:45 PM
yeah, i like the leatherface a LOT, but i dont think im really gonna grab him. if it was the remake version i would be on it like a fat kid on a twinkie though. :monkey1

I too would love a Thomas Hewitt version in PF, but this is the original man, how could you pass that up?

hairlesswookiee
06-17-2006, 07:59 PM
I too would love a Thomas Hewitt version in PF, but this is the original man, how could you pass that up?

it all depends on the cash flow... if i can find him for a really good price say like what i paid for freddy ($160) then yeah i will get him. but right now due to lack of funds im done shopping for now. :lol unless they announce a PF Palpatine or Maul then its game on.

kain4521
06-17-2006, 08:05 PM
If they came out with a Palpatine or Johnny Cash I would have to sell my Patient Zero to get that one. Been thinking about selling him to have money for a PF Freddy anyways. I think I need to lay off the beer before I do sell him.:lol

hairlesswookiee
06-17-2006, 08:13 PM
the freddy is very nice and now that i have him you have to get him to go along with Jason. its like Guiness and Bass to make a Black and Tan... without one its just not the same. :rotfl

kain4521
06-17-2006, 08:17 PM
Have to wait for the next sale to get Freddy but he is next on my list. Wish Knoxville had some dealers but oh well I can wait.

hairlesswookiee
06-17-2006, 08:19 PM
Have to wait for the next sale to get Freddy but he is next on my list. Wish Knoxville had some dealers but oh well I can wait.

try ltbammers on ebay.. he might be able to get you a good deal. he deals mostly with star wars, but doesnt have a problem with ordering other sideshow stuff that they have in stock.

kain4521
06-17-2006, 08:22 PM
Thanks I will check it out. Maybe have Freddy by the time Jason gets back from SS.

hairlesswookiee
06-17-2006, 08:23 PM
no doubt he ordered both of mine on tuesday and he had them in hand yesterday.

King Darkness
06-17-2006, 08:30 PM
I really do need to get a classic Freddy PF to go with my Leatherface...Now if SS would only release a classic Jason(preferably Prt 3)My PF horror collection could be complete!

hairlesswookiee
06-17-2006, 08:31 PM
I really do need to get a classic Freddy PF to go with my Leatherface...Now if SS would only release a classic Jason(preferably Prt 3)My PF horror collection could be complete!

hey now dont give them anymore ideas on how to take my money!!!
i want a michael myers before they start remaking characters though

kain4521
06-17-2006, 08:34 PM
Dont know if I would want a Friday 3 PF or a part 4 with axe mark PF. If they do a part 3 I would like an exclusive Dana Kimmel head with it.

King Darkness
06-17-2006, 08:36 PM
Dont know if I would want a Friday 3 PF or a part 4 with axe mark PF. If they do a part 3 I would like an exclusive Dana Kimmel head with it.

Part 4 would be cool, but prt 3 is,IMO, THE classic Jason look!!

kain4521
06-17-2006, 08:41 PM
King I love your sig. I agree 3 is the way to go I remeber watching it at the theater but when I think of the mask it always has the axe mark in it. I guess after so many movies with the mask you get used to it. Of course I would love a part 2 one also.

King Darkness
06-17-2006, 08:48 PM
King I love your sig. I agree 3 is the way to go I remeber watching it at the theater but when I think of the mask it always has the axe mark in it. I guess after so many movies with the mask you get used to it. Of course I would love a part 2 one also.

Well than that settles it...SS needs to release both prt 3 and 4 in PF!!

Oh, and Tom made that sig for me last night...It kicks ass!!

kain4521
06-17-2006, 08:49 PM
Well than that settles it...SS needs to release both prt 3 and 4 in PF!!

Oh, and Tom made that sig for last night...It kicks ass!!

I like the way you think.

hairlesswookiee
06-17-2006, 08:49 PM

yeah the potato sack guy is still the best version yet. (dont hate me Shai) but i would like to see some other guys before another jason or freddy. maybe a Pinhead!!!

kain4521
06-17-2006, 08:53 PM
Myers needs to come out before Hellraiser. I would like to have Pinhead but I have to pick and choose so he would come after Myers if they made them both.

King Darkness
06-17-2006, 08:53 PM
maybe a Pinhead!!!

THAT WOULD BE THE ULTIMATE PF!!!!!!!!...I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A PINHEAD SOOOOOOOOOOO BAD....IMO..Pinhead is the perfect horror figure!!!He and the rest of the original Cenobites would make the BEST PF ever...

King Darkness
06-17-2006, 08:54 PM
Myers needs to come out before Hellraiser.

Can we have this comment stricken from the record!!!

hairlesswookiee
06-17-2006, 08:59 PM
i dont care because i will buy a Myers and a Pinhead in PF no matter which order they come in.... but it seems like myers will come first because of the whole licensing thing. they already have a myers 12" so it shouldn't be too hard to get the green light for a PF version.

sideshowpdx
06-17-2006, 11:45 PM
Just in case anyone wants to see some pix, I have both Freddys and a Jason. These pix are probably a year old. I only display currently the PF Freddy and Jason on my desk. The standard Freddy is boxed up. Sorry about my crappy Cybershot camera. I'm buying a new camera soon:

http://images14.fotki.com/v250/photos/1/194554/737503/officefreddyandjason1-vi.jpg

http://images14.fotki.com/v225/photos/1/194554/737503/officefreddyandjason1-vi.jpg

http://images15.fotki.com/v245/photos/1/194554/737503/officefreddy-vi.jpg

http://images8.fotki.com/v108/photos/1/194554/737503/officedemonfreddy4-vi.jpg

http://images14.fotki.com/v249/photos/1/194554/737503/officedemonfreddy-vi.jpg

http://images14.fotki.com/v224/photos/1/194554/737503/officefreddy1-vi.jpg

King Darkness
06-18-2006, 12:59 PM
http://images14.fotki.com/v250/photos/1/194554/737503/officefreddyandjason1-vi.jpg

Holly crap...I never knew Jason was so much bigger than Freddy...Is he in scale? He seems WAY to big...

hairlesswookiee
06-18-2006, 01:01 PM
awesome pics. i love the demon freddy, but i also love the regular freddy. :monkey2

hopefully they can get some more PF horror soon. right now my room is all star wars with freddy and jason in the middle.

hairlesswookiee
06-18-2006, 02:39 PM
Holly crap...I never knew Jason was so much bigger than Freddy...Is he in scale? He seems WAY to big...

jason's base is a little bit taller, but other than that i would say the scale is pretty good. remember freddy is some regular white guy and jason is some freakish hulk-zombie.

DVD Connoisseur
10-14-2006, 11:30 AM
It's never really bothered me but my Freddy 1:4 has a strange, scar-like indentation on the side of his hat. Is this deliberate or a fault?