Fredy PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairlesswookiee

PALPATINE CRUSADER!!!!
Reaction score
hey i just found a link this morning to the Exclusive Demon Freddy PF... is he still available?? i was under the impression that the exclusive sold out a good time ago.

uh oh :D i left my credit card at home. hopefully he will still be on sale tonight when i get home. man.... i said i was gonna stick with star wars. :rolleyes:

Yeah I was sticking with star wars too untill they released the Duke PF and now my wallet is getting hit hard :lol

yeah i hear you kain... i picked up my first PF last week and now im on the hunt for the Vader to go with my Obi. i've been wanting the Freddy since they announced the PF, but i missed out on the demon version which was sold out for a while. if he's back up for sale im definately gonna get him. i could live with the regular version of jason if need be. but the demon freddy is day and night compared to the regular version.

Both are great pieces. I prefer classic Freddy. It just looke a lot more like the Freddy we all love. :)

Demon Freddy is a bit more detailed in the face though (it's a bit too brown in person IMO)

Some pics for you:

fred1.jpg

Pictures.jpg

I really would like a classic 1/4 Jason from part 3 next!

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 i wish i had money to buy all this stuff. that does look sweet gruson. might even change my mind on this deal. if i cant get the demon version i might have to look into the regular version.....

hairlesswookiee said:
:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 i wish i had money to buy all this stuff. that does look sweet gruson. might even change my mind on this deal. if i cant get the demon version i might have to look into the regular version.....

Yeah, at one point the normal version was going for around $130 on ebay.

Good luck. Maybe one of our dealers can hook you up.

Gruson said:
Yeah, at one point the normal version was going for around $130 on ebay.

Good luck. Maybe one of our dealers can hook you up.

what?? $130 are you serious... if you can find me one for around that price i will definately buy one!!!!! please!!!

I just checked and one ended at $98 and another at $149 BIN. :(

Keep an eye out and email sellers that were trying to sell it, yet it went unsold. They will make you a deal most of the time.

Gruson said:
I just checked and one ended at $98 and another at $149 BIN. :(

Keep an eye out and email sellers that were trying to sell it, yet it went unsold. They will make you a deal most of the time.

what words did you use to search?? i've tried "sideshow freddy", "premium format freddy", and all i'm coming up with are $200 and up....

PS-- I just realized I mispelled freddy in the title of this thread

hairlesswookiee said:
what words did you use to search?? i've tried "sideshow freddy", "premium format freddy", and all i'm coming up with are $200 and up....

PS-- I just realized I mispelled freddy in the title of this thread

1/4 Freddy

...or search for '' sideshow freddy''..I never bought those on Sideshow's site....you can have them for half those prices on ebay...Really you shouldnt pay more than 135$ for regular 1/4 Freddy..Thats what he goes for on Ebay...just be patient...

And FYI the Demon Freddy 1/4 has never been sold out at Sideshow's.Its funny cause both Regular edition of the Freddy and Jason have been more popular than the exclusives. The Reg. editions are more classic rendition of the characters.

Shaihulud said:
And FYI the Demon Freddy 1/4 has never been sold out at Sideshow's.Its funny cause both Regular edition of the Freddy and Jason have been more popular than the exclusives. The Reg. editions are more classic rendition of the characters.

are you kidding me?? how retarded am i... (dont answer) if i would've known that i would've bought him a long time ago. either way after seeing the posted pics in this thread im gonna pick up a regular freddy. i found one for 150 plus shipping, does that sound like a good deal??

hairlesswookiee said:
are you kidding me?? how retarded am i... (dont answer) if i would've known that i would've bought him a long time ago. either way after seeing the posted pics in this thread im gonna pick up a regular freddy. i found one for 150 plus shipping, does that sound like a good deal??

Yeah, not bad. Contact the seller directly and ask him for a deal, say $160 shipped. Most will work with you, especially if it has not sold recently.

Good luck.

hairlesswookiee said:

That sounds great. I can't believe I paid full price for mine.:eek:

Just make sure that the seller is a registered Sideshow dealer. This way you can always return it if it arrives damaged. The last thing you want to do is buy a PF piece that's broken that you can't return/replace. Remember SS only excepts returns from their dealers and customers that buy directly from SS.

Gruson said:
Yeah, not bad. Contact the seller directly and ask him for a deal, say $160 shipped. Most will work with you, especially if it has not sold recently.

Good luck.

cool, i will wait until its closer to the ending date there is still 5 days left.

hairlesswookiee said:
cool, i will wait until its closer to the ending date there is still 5 days left.

just check the completed auctions and ask one of those sellers.

Gruson said:
just check the completed auctions and ask one of those sellers.

how do you search for ended auctions?? and whats a good price for the Jason?? the guy i got the Obi from said he is willing to go with $160 for Freddy shipped, but said he will order him from SS. since its a quick 45 min. drive i figured i could get Jason too.

Last edited:
Back