Old Republic Intro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nothingface35

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, not sure who's seen this but it's epic. This six minutes is better than the entire PT. So good...just wish it wasn't going to be an MMO.

Enjoy!! :wave

[ame="https://youtu.be/Ru3EywHA-8w"]302 Found[/ame]

i just saw this, it's amazing!

mmorpg may not be so bad since it's created by bioware.

this will be epic, cant wait!!!

If they put half the effort into the actual game as they did for this trailer it'll be pure win! Def want to be a trooper w/ beam Gatling!

I am guessing Lucas had very little do to with this...because I really enjoyed it. Now if we could get a movie or live action show done in this style we would be set..rather than 7 year old slap stick comedy.

at 1:15 did the jedi just say "_____ the empire has returned"? i dont think jedi curses do they? lol

Just imagine the potential this would have as a tv series if old Georgy boy wasnt involved. :lol

It looks great, and Bioware was an awesome company, but their ideas and executions for making this MMORPG are pretty substandard imo

You know what I hate about these TOR trailers? People saying "ole George wasn't involved" BS. Theses trailers are cool, but then, all they are are 6 minutes of action sequences, theres no story, and if memory serves, the stuff most folks like about Star Wars are action sequences. George does them well(hell, even Michael Bay does).

but it's just a trailer, and not what the game is going to look like.

Wish they would make an entire CGI flick with these characters.

I agree. Already I want to know more about the kado bane/Han solo smuggler. And a Jedi Darth maul... Come on that's cool! Maybe a old republic novel? Heck I'd even settle for that

You know what I hate about these TOR trailers? People saying "ole George wasn't involved" BS. Theses trailers are cool, but then, all they are are 6 minutes of action sequences, theres no story, and if memory serves, the stuff most folks like about Star Wars are action sequences. George does them well(hell, even Michael Bay does).

I wasnt personally commenting on the game itself..could care less...but the trailer looked great. If George was involved now, in his present state, there would have been some kiddie humor and some retarded alien doing outlandish things.

Actually, i'd love it if they did all the Star Wars movie stories over again in this exact type of CG and have the lightsaber battles be just as fierce as seen here.

I love the TOR trailers. I seriously wish the CW had the same type of CG animation as these trailers. If it did, I'd be much more interested in the CW series. I also loved that Darth Malgus' master was an actuall Sith species. Way cool! I totally want a 3 3/4" and 1/6 figures of Satele Shan and Darth Malgus.

Back