Tron: Legacy poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If we could only get one more Tron: Legacy HT figure which should it be?

• Clu

Votes: 28 35.4%
  • Quorra

Votes: 18 22.8%
  • Sam Flynn without cycle

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Rinzler

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Black Guard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Castor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gem

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

Oscar_the_Gungan

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know some might think this a moot point but I was kind of curious and thought I'd put this poll up.

My question is if we could get just one more figure in HT's Tron: Legacy line, which should it be?

I voted Quorra. I have watched the film again yesterday after buying it on Blu Ray and I can definitely say that she deserves a figure. Not only is she a cool character, she's pretty much the most important character in the film IMO.

I voted Clu. It's young Jeff Bridges and iconic to have Flynn and Clu go head to head.

I hate these lines that are all good guys and no bad guys. voted CLU

:exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly:

tron%20legacy%20flynn%20clu.gif

Rinzler, all the way. I mean, what's the name of the license?

Rinzler: Legacy... :duh

Wow this is really hard limiting this to just 1 choice b/c I'd want a Quorra more than anything.

But, I'm going to vote for a Tron Rinzler b/c I think he is the quintessential character to this film and should have been the 1st figure to be made by HT. He's also my #2 choice to have as a 1/6 :D

Quorra would make sense given there's going be a Sam/Kevin Flynn, might as well round out the good guys cast.

Seeing that Quorra is a given to be in a third film (if greenlit) then they should focus on making Clu.

I voted Quorra

I did too. I figured she'd make the most sense standing next to Kevin Flynn.

There has been debate that a lack of a hood in the Kevin Flynn figure makes him incomplete. I am wondering what a possible release of the top three figures in this poll would have to have to satisfy people.

I think Rinzler would be tricky if people demanded to swap out the orange for blue and have a Bruce Boxleitner head sculpt. They almost get away with making a Tron variant convention exclusive and make two separate figures just because the color highlights would be hard to swap out. Other than that he's just need his two discs and maybe a light cycle baton.

Clu would need his cape and helmet, as well as disc, baton, katana and possible those orbs he had while watching the disc wars.

Quorra would need a disc, helmet, katana and possible that card with the End of Line club address. Also, maybe an alternate derezzed arm stump. I think with how short her hair is they might be better off with molded rather than rooted hair.

Back