Pirates of the Caribbean Four-Pack Collection (15-Disc Combo Pack) on Blu-ray!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Monster

Super Freak
Reaction score
[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Pirates-Caribbean-Four-Pack-Collection-15-Disc/dp/B0054K8JSG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1307663876&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Pirates of the Caribbean Four-Pack Collection (15-Disc Combo Pack) [Blu-ray]: Movies & TV[/ame] :rock :D

I am hoping that it has a Digital copy of each film also.:pray:

As tempting as that is, just like Harry Potter, I'll wait until there's one GIANT box set with all the films. But this does look freaking awesome no doubt! :rock

They have a pic there but I can't get it to load up, looks like the dics are in a chest.

Nm, it loaded now, they are a case shaped like the cursed gold, and then thats tucked into the Dead Man's Chest.

They have a pic there but I can't get it to load up, looks like the dics are in a chest.

Nm, it loaded now, they are a case shaped like the cursed gold, and then thats tucked into the Dead Man's Chest.

I wonder if the chest is just cheap cardboard or if its something nice. Same for the coin.

Here it is.....the discs go into the coin box, then it sits in the chest....

453_tn.jpg

yeah I hear that Disney are going to film Pirates of the Caribbean 5 and 6 back to back. :D

Nick

And there is supposed to be 7 movies total.

As tempting as that is, just like Harry Potter, I'll wait until there's one GIANT box set with all the films. But this does look freaking awesome no doubt! :rock

Yeah, I'm with you on that. My aunt buys everybody each one as they come out because my entire family is obsessed with Harry Potter, so I have them all, but I won't buy any myself until the super duper set with special extended editions. Every movie so far has had deleted scenes that have been shown on TV or other special features. I want the set with all that crap edited back in, or they can suck it.

Same with Pirates. No box sets until all the movies (future releases as well) are included. I would feel like an idiot buying this now with 3 more movies coming.

I'm already pissed that my Indiana Jones Trilogy looks lame with a fourth movie sitting next to it. Scream franchise, I'm looking at you, too. Oh wait, I don't have the 4th Jones. It sucked.

As nice as this looks, I'm going to pass. I just upgraded all of the original trilogy to Blu Ray for the free movie tickets, so I'll just get the 4th on Blu Ray when its released. Almost wish I hadn't upgraded already. Almost. :D

That chest would be cool (if its made out of something nice.) I wonder if I could just get that on ebay?

Nice- but i bought the three movie blu ray set from Amazon last week for $32.99...good enough for me!

I usually wait for the complete collection, but this is too cool and I will definitely purchase it. I'll probably buy the complete collection too when its released. :)

Back