Medicom Symbiote Spidey notice!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the 12" Symbiote Spider-Man RAH Figure (item #4320) from our Marvel - Medicom Toy RAH 12" Figure Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 10 days.

Sweet!

That was pretty quick. I did cancel mine thou a few weeks back. I love the figure, and the packaging is really nice.

But, I have to draw the line somewhere.

:cool:

I received my notice as well! I can't wait to get him. This will only be my third 1/6 scale figure by Medicom. The other two are two Medicom Star Wars Stormtroopers. (Two more are on the way and the ROTJ Vader!)
:stormtroo:stormtroo:vader:stormtroo:stormtroo
*Ahem* Back on topic I go...

I was going to get the other Medicom Marvel 1/6 scale figures but at those prices, like Agent23 said, I've got to draw the line somewhere. Symbiote Spidey is too cool to pass up, however! I very well may have to check out the rest of the Medicom Marvel 1/6 line somewhere down the uh... line.

I wanted this one real bad and almost bought it a few times. Too bad I let it slip away:monkey2 Hopefully the wait list will come through:rolleyes:

I got notice and I just barely managed to put the money in the account to pay for it. I really wish they'd give us a bit more notice before these Medicom and Hot Toys figures come into stock, I almost had to cancel this order.

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the 12" Symbiote Spider-Man RAH Figure (item #4320) from our Marvel - Medicom Toy RAH 12" Figure Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 5-7 days. We will BEGIN "pre-authorizing" credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A "pre-auth" is not a direct charge, but is a "hold" of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

does anyone know the total edition size of this including the japan edition size?

nash said:
does anyone know the total edition size of this including the japan edition size?

Nash, Last August 2005 was Medicom Toys first FYI on the up and coming RAH Symbiote Spiderman. It was then stated there would only be a 1000 piece, Japan edition, world wide production.

WEAPON X said:
Nash, Last August 2005 was Medicom Toys first FYI on the up and coming RAH Symbiote Spiderman. It was then stated there would only be a 1000 piece, Japan edition, world wide production.

X, i wonder why i was thinking it was 1500... I swear i saw that somewhere.

Anyways, what ever happend to these....arnt they supposed to be shipping by now? i havent heard anything for awhile

SSC is beginning to ship these out tonight. My understanding is this was an Exclusive Mail Order in Japan ltd to 1000. Medicom allowed more of these to be sold through sideshow in the states and the best info I got was there would be no more than 500 sold in US.

Oh darn, that must be the 5 lb. package I'm getting. I was hoping it was the Aliens Marines, but though 5 lbs was a little light for 3 heavily armored marines.

Ok, go easy on me fellas because I have never ordered from SS, but this is what I got from the FedEx website. Is this accurate for a SS shipment? I mean I am only like 2 states away?

Ship date
Jun 21, 2006

Estimated delivery
Jun 23, 2006

2 days for 2 states? That's pretty good. I wouldn't count on it considering fedex. I'm only an hour away and sometimes it takes a week.

Back