Help with Anakin!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vonhahn

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just got my 12" Anakin, but his arm was disconnected in the box. I'm not too worried as it looks like thats how you swap out his arms, however I can't figure out how to attach his arm. I can't just slide it up the sleeve as there is too much material from his shirt in the way and I cannot figure out how to take off his belt to "undress" him and fix it. Any help?

You can take the belt from the back....In the center near the small of his back is were it disconnects..

Vonhahn said:
I just got my 12" Anakin, but his arm was disconnected in the box. I'm not too worried as it looks like thats how you swap out his arms, however I can't figure out how to attach his arm. I can't just slide it up the sleeve as there is too much material from his shirt in the way and I cannot figure out how to take off his belt to "undress" him and fix it. Any help?

Go to post #542 on Anakin Image thread for Arm/sleeve solution
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9150&page=55

Mine came the same way. I just pushed the material up and up and rolled it back until I saw the expose socket and reattached it.

Vonhahn said:

Yeah, just roll up his sleeve. I had the same problem. It's a tight fit underneath the cloth, but possible.

Vonhahn said:

That happened to me as well. I now have the inner shirt rolled up and rubber banded just above the hole... so it will always be exposed to re-insert the arm, if it is to fall off again.

Forget what everyone is telling you in this thread, your Anakin is broke. I'll paypal you $5 for your broken toy and take him off your hands.

Mine arrived with the detached arm as well.

anni4fo.jpg

But I was able to simply slide the arm back up the sleeve and snap it into place. It's stayed attached fine since then.

pixletwin said:
I dont understand. Is the arm peg busted or what? What exactly is it doing?

It's meant to be removable to accomodate the alternate robotic hand, but it comes off too easily. I'm not sure why the screw-up. Black Knight had four removable limbs and non of them fell of as frequently as this...

FlyAndFight said:

anni4fo.jpg

But I was able to simply slide the arm back up the sleeve and snap it into place. It's stayed attached fine since then.

I thought Anakin's arm's were too long - guess I shouldn't have used the plural. At least they fixed one arm.........

FlyAndFight said:

anni4fo.jpg

I couldnt slide it back up and attach becase the material for the undershirt kept getting in the way. I was able to undress im after i found out to undo his belt (thanks guys) and I got it on.

Hmmm. That's pretty stupid, if Anakin's arm comes of during transport. I don't open the packages and can't adjust it. Pretty odd...
Anyhow, does Anakin also have monkey arms, like Luke? I figure SSC used the same body, didn't they?

Luke is shorter than Anakin but they use the same arms. So the normal sized arms are normal looking on the normal sized Anakin as opposed to being a tad long on the shorter Luke body.

Back