Who Says You Can't Play With Your PFs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
3exgrievous4ee.jpg

He is going back, by the way...

If you look at his left hip (right of the picture), you can see that one of the cream colored pieces is totally missing!!!

:sick

Missed that yesterday...

tomandshell said:

If you look at his left hip (right of the picture), you can see that one of the cream colored pieces is totally missing!!!

Missed that yesterday...

Tom, I'm sorry to hear that. I thought you have fixed your GG. You should return it. The missing bit is very obvious! :monkey2

tomandshell said:

Missed that yesterday...

Bad luck, Tom, but at least you could goof with this one.

With all the trouble on this piece (from many posters) I can see why SS is reluctant to make a 1/6th version. Its too bad, I really like the character -- no SW villain display is complete without the General.

DarthRamuk said:
Tom, I'm sorry to hear that. I thought you have fixed your GG. You should return it. The missing bit is very obvious! :monkey2

I did repair the original broken piece. I have since discovered a second broken piece...

Batty said:
You'll do anything to get a lower number! :lol

Actually, I'd give anything not to have to pack this thing back up in its box!!! It took me an hour to get it out!!!

Yeah, he was very time consuming. Took me a good 40 minutes to unpack and set him up. But well worth it. Sorry about your problems with him though.

sorry hear about this dillema, but with the exclusive all gone, are you not afraid that SS might not be able to replace yours but instead offer you the regular one?

student_toe5 said:
sorry hear about this dillema, but with the exclusive all gone, are you not afraid that SS might not be able to replace yours but instead offer you the regular one?

Yeah Tom. I'm on the Excl. GG waitlist. I want my GG, no matter what! :lol

Very funny pics!

Sorry to hear about the broken pieces. Other than him not being one I wanted in general ( no pun intended ) this was another reason I would have stayed away from him......MANY parts that seem VERY breakable during shipping.

Keep the cape! Just in case... If they send you a new Exclusive then send back the cape later.

KitFisto said:
Very funny pics!

Sorry to hear about the broken pieces. Other than him not being one I wanted in general ( no pun intended ) this was another reason I would have stayed away from him......MANY parts that seem VERY breakable during shipping.

SS does their best to package their figures perfectly to prevent breakage during shipping, specially to those that are fragile and expensive, but in the case of GG ......:confused:

All I can think of is LLCoolJ. Also, Tom return the damn thing, one break I can see sliding on, two now that's just foolish. Besides who cares about the number, you would only care about the number if you intend to sell it down the road. It's science.
llcoolj.jpg

Back