Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordAzrael

Origins Kurgan Crusader
Reaction score
I was just going through my pre-orders - working out what is shipping when - and I noticed that Angel says shipping June..... Given we haven't received a 30 day notice for him I'd say not - or am I alone there ;)

swiftlikessharpthings said:
I'm hoping he still shows before the end of June. I'm willing to bet tomorrow's newsletter will have him in the 'coming in thirty days' section.

I hope you're right!! I've been so looking forward to this figure since it was announced. Can't wait to get him!

We would like to announce changes in the anticipated shipping dates of the items below.

Marvel: Hulk VS Spider-Man diorama - #9002, Ex. #90021 & Gray #90022 Now Late June/July 2006
Star Wars: Princess Leia Premium Format - #7119 & Ex. #71191 Now Late July/August 2006
Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi 12-inch figure - #2117 & Ex. #21171 Now August 2006
Buffy: Angel 12-inch figure - #2025 & Ex. #20251 Now 3rd Qtr 2006
Buffy: Buffy Premium Format figure - #7157 & Ex. #71571 Now Sept 2006
General: King Kong Armature replica - #7181 Now Oct 2006

(Granted 3rd quarter starts next month but still). :monkey2

This brought a tear to my monkey eye as well:monkey2 Looks like this late summer/fall will be filled with Sideshow boxes!

If they were going to delay Angel at least they could do was to give us another peek of the coming releases. :monkey2

Let the monkey tears flow. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Protozaius said:
If they were going to delay Angel at least they could do was to give us another peek of the coming releases. :monkey2

Let the monkey tears flow. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

agree on that. I wonder who the next one will be? Cordellia or Illyria perhaps? :cool:

(sigh) You know, with all this LACK of Buffy/Angel news in each week's newsletter (Angel's shifted ship date notwithstanding), I'm starting to "sigh" my way into a carbon dioxide faint! :rolleyes:

I just knew (KNEW, I tell ya!) that we'd have something about the next Buffy release in the newsletter. But... Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Bupkiss. Nyet. Zero. Nichts. Niente. Big ol' bag o' nuttin'.

(sigh) Whoa, dizzy... :lol

WOW, MIG!!! YOU WORE ME OUT JUST READING THAT!
:rotfl :lol :rotfl
(You can HOPE all you want for GOOD NEWS in the weekly chronicle, but just remember that all those capitalized words are all, in fact, 4 letter words!) Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!

Bleh. I collect a stack of lines and still manage to get disappointed most weeks with the newsletter. Comes with only collecting 12" figures I guess.

Oh well - I got my Becomings Angel last week and he looks pretty nice. Comparing the figures his hair cut in the original one does shows its age a bit ;)

I wore myself out after typing all those capital letters and had to have a nice lie down after. :rolleyes:

OK, anyone want to place bets that tomorrow's newsletter will provide us with some much needed Buffy/Angel love? :lol

Migwit said:
OK, anyone want to place bets that tomorrow's newsletter will provide us with some much needed Buffy/Angel love? :lol

:monkey4 I have been waiting for ages that i've given up, but, i really hope that there is something about the Angel line tomorrow's newsletter.

The only news is that we better be patient, no new preorder and new shipping dates for Angel, PF Buff, and D'Hoffryn:monkey2

No news... just delays... BAH!!! :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

Have we angered the Sideshow gods, somehow...

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 SIDESHOW...WHY DO YOU FORSAKE US!!! :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Well here we are again gang, all hovered over the news letter, only to realize that we have come together only to shout out that old football game cheer from highschool......."Push 'em back, push 'em back, waaaaay back!!"

And that's what's happened. Did any one REALLY expect anything else?:monkey4

Did you ever feel like your favourite line is being sidelined in favour of something infinitely more profitable?

Did you ever feel ignored, apart from the occasional "there, there," pat on the head by the lovely Dusty?

Well I certainly do now.

Oh well, Sideshow is a business and has to make money and we know our wishes will be satisfied.................eventually. If we live long enough.:rolleyes:

Shouldn't moan, I know, but..................................................:monkey2

Aerosmith said:
Wow! D'Hoffryn was released 1,000 years ago! I still dont have mine yet. Damn FedEx!

:rotfl

I really got my fingers crossed the waitlist comes through for me with this - but I don't hold out much hope given how late I signed on.... oh well. One of the times where Evilbay may actually help.

Sideshow, where is the love? I know you're busy with Star Wars and Lord of the Rings, but Buffy is part of the foundation that built your ability to gain such licenses. Please give us something-- a preview, a hint, anything-- just throw us a frickin' bone. I just want to know that Buffy merch from you folks is still forthcoming.

Here's a theory: they've said only seven Star Wars figs would be released this year-- with Maul we're at eight. Could we be looking at a lull in SW product for the rest of the year so you could focus on other less profitable licenses?
I doubt it, but I'm trying to be optimistic here...

Back