EMMA FROST'S SCREEN DEBUT....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nuff said.
KeiraKnightley_01.jpg

What's with the "turn her skin into diamonds" thing? Im so behind on my Xmen, but I didnt know I was THAT behind!

Sounds like a "Catwoman" in the making to me!:lol

IMO, the production company will introduce Emma in a scene or two and then another spin off of her. I sense a downfall in Marvel. :cool:

Keira's actually an excellent choice. That girl who played her sister in Pride & Prejudice and was the latest Bond villain would also be good (and she was the only female in Doom as well).

This actually wouldn't be the first time there has been a real life actor portraying Emma Frost in a movie/tv show. Just for fun, does anyone know where Emma has been seen before?

zeiss said:
This actually wouldn't be the first time there has been a real life actor portraying Emma Frost in a movie/tv show. Just for fun, does anyone know where Emma has been seen before?

was she in that Generation X TV series that was on like 6 years ago? i never saw it. it was canceled before i had the chance lol.

What a crappy idea.
Of ALL the wonderful stories Emma Frost? Sure she's a hot character but its abit much, especially since no one who's read the comics will have a clue who this dame is.
I want to see the Runaways hit the screans some day

zeiss said:

x-men evolution.

Back