Revenge of the Sith in HD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melvinpelayo

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Has anyone seen it?

Here's a screencap. (Might take a while to load)

517.jpg

That's a huge pic, Melvin. But yeah, wow.......Yoda never looked better. I suppose HD is the way to see digitally shot movies like ROTS....truly awesome......

Melvin gotta tell you, I never thought i would say that, but its actually a great post from you.

all Lucas need to do is have Part 4-6 in HD as well. Then I will say Lucas is a great man. :cool:

student_toe5 said:
all Lucas need to do is have Part 4-6 in HD as well. Then I will say Lucas is a great man. :cool:

I'm sure Lucas has thought of that.....he's already toying with 3D, tv series, the upcoming DVD release, animation series......it's a neverending Galactic Empire!

DarthRamuk said:
I'm sure Lucas has thought of that.....he's already toying with 3D, tv series, the upcoming DVD release, animation series......it's a neverending Galactic Empire!

and never-ending money supply...

hairlesswookiee said:
only problem is.... do i look for HD DVD or Blu Ray??? im personally gonna wait about 3 years before upgrading to a new DVD player.

Yeah thats a problem for me too...

hairlesswookiee said:
only problem is.... do i look for HD DVD or Blu Ray??? im personally gonna wait about 3 years before upgrading to a new DVD player.
I'll probably hold out till either a super-duper LOTR or SW set is released on either HD-DVD or Blu Ray. Then I'll get whichever format the films are released on, if both I'll go with Blu Ray.

Truly amazing... this is how Lucas and ILM staff work is to be seen! It really gives them the lead in Digital Animation... Fantastic!!!

Khev said:
Anyone else have the opportunity to see ROTS projected digitally in a THEATER? Talk about an awesome experience!

the only theater around me that showed it was 45 mins. away.... i was also hoping for another IMAX showing.

You can download it from the HDTV binary newsgroup.

Its 12 or so GB but worth the download.

Oh and first post... :)

It looks truelly amazing. I'm also waiting a couple of years before upgrading my system. With HD in the child stage now it still needs a lot of development.

dunedain said:
It looks truelly amazing. I'm also waiting a couple of years before upgrading my system. With HD in the child stage now it still needs a lot of development.

absolutely. my friend has a nice LCD tv and we watched a baseball game over the weekend on ESPNHD and WOW!!!! i cant wait until the prices come down on the dvd players, and its a good think they are backwards compatible. i cant part with my massive DVD collection (500 and growing)

Back