Anyone want Wolvie v Sabertooth Exclusive?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SolidLiquidFox said:
wow...somebody will get lucky today without their wife

great deal! :cool:

HAHAHAHA....this caused coworkers to look around to see why I was laughing. Good one !! :rotfl :rotfl

But how about someone sending this piece for free. Well not free, but I will give you gratitude. :chew :chew

Definitely a great deal on an excellent piece. Somebody better get it now before it's gone!!!

SolidLiquidFox said:
indeed.

I like the flexibility of the exclusive regardless of what some say about the seam at the neck

that seam doesn't bother me at all, and with the shelf i have it on, i can't see the back of his neck anyway. this one of my favorite statues.

BigLeagueChu said:
that seam doesn't bother me at all, and with the shelf i have it on, i can't see the back of his neck anyway. this one of my favorite statues.

Yeah, I actually prefer to display mine with the unmasked head and don't notice the seam at all.

The ill Jedi said:
How much $$$ was it selling for?

I got a really great deal for my Regular.

I don't remember now, BigLeagueChu may remember though. He's the one who ran across it.

Of course, Adam I'm sure remembers:rotfl

The ill Jedi said:
How much $$$ was it selling for?

I got a really great deal for my Regular.

I don't remember now, BigLeagueChu may remember though. He's the one who ran across it.

Of course, Adam I'm sure remembers:rotfl

It was $310 and it is all my now. I had wanted this piece for so long and I am really happy I got it. Now I am 3/3 for my exclusive diorama. Oh....the seam doesn't bother me at all. :monkey5

nice deal .. I picked up a few of the clearance busts as well as the Batman Bale bust. hadn't heard of this seller before .. thanks!

ZombieReign said:
nice deal .. I picked up a few of the clearance busts as well as the Batman Bale bust. hadn't heard of this seller before .. thanks!

Looks like I need to promote us more. :chew

Glad to see you got it and are enjoying it. The dioramas are amazing and I cannot wait for the next announcement.

Darkshadowcollectibles said:
Looks like I need to promote us more. :chew

Glad to see you got it and are enjoying it. The dioramas are amazing and I cannot wait for the next announcement.

As much as I can't wait for the next announcement I just want a ship date for the Hulk vs. Spidey (especially the exclusive :monkey5 ).

And for anyone that doesn't know, Adam (Dark Shadow Collectibles) is one of the very best retailers that we have as a fellow freak. Many people here will attest to that.

Back