Another Shout OUT From SoCaL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TK0083

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello All!

Allow myself to introduce . . . . . MYSELF:monkey5

Just another FREAK from SoCal. Redondo Beach, to be precise. If I'm not around there I'm probably chillin' and roamin' the streets of Makati back home in Pinas. So, another SHOUT OUT TO ANY PINOYS on this board!!!!!!!!

I used to collect most of Sideshow's Military lines. I'm now concentrating mainly on Star Wars. I haven't picked up any of the Sideshow Star Wars figures yet. Still waiting on what their version of the Stormtrooper:stormtroo will look like.

Well, I'm looking forward to posting and viewing on this board.

PEACE OUT!

if8ub5.jpg

Mabuhay! Kumusta? Sorry my Tagalog is rusty........Welcome onboard. I'm no Pinoy but melvinpelayo is one!

Enjoy and peace!:emperor

What up pare!!! THere's another pinoy you will come to love...he's name is Melvin. :lol

:horse WELCOME!!!!

Yeah..that Melvin is here for about a week now, and he's already a board legend..hope you have the same success...:monkey1

YEA !!!!!! SOCAL in the hizouse !!!!! I apologize, I just get excited when someone else from SoCal posts. Welcome dude !!! Have some dancing wookies as welcome. :chew :chew

The First Pitch Out to You !!!

241.jpg

congerking said:
YEA !!!!!! SOCAL in the hizouse !!!!! I apologize, I just get excited when someone else from SoCal posts. Welcome dude !!! Have some dancing wookies as welcome. :chew :chew

The First Pitch Out to You !!!

241.jpg

WOO HOO!!!!!

Thank you sir! MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!!!!! :chew :chew :chew

Yeah dudes, I love being a cali-boy. It's sweet. But to be fair, there are some other awesome places out there. I lived in NYC for two years; man I love that place.

But since this is a Cali thread it seems, I LOVE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!!!

Welcome to the crazy boards lol

Shaihulud said:
Yeah..that Melvin is here for about a week now, and he's already a board legend..hope you have the same success...:monkey1

Lol I love that that Shaihulud! Anyway, kamusta 'Pinas kapatid? [TRANSLATION: How's the Philippines brother?]

Good Luck!

melvinpelayo said:
Lol I love that that Shaihulud! Anyway, kamusta 'Pinas kapatid? [TRANSLATION: How's the Philippines brother?]

Good Luck!

AYOS LANG, PARE! I'm used to the HEAT. Pero, it's all about the NIGHTLIFE!

By the way, NICE avatar, MelvinP:naughty I just LoVe ASIAN ChIcKs with :woo :woo

Oh! Here's another reason why I go back :monkey3 :

13z4g1i.jpg

Actually, my MAIN REASON for going back:D No! Not because of Hard Rock Cafe! HEH HEH HEH:lol

Last edited:
TK0083 said:
WOO HOO!!!!!

Thank you sir! MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!!!!! :chew :chew :chew

yes you may sir, he's his brother throwing out another pitch.

wookie.jpg

But let me allow my family to say hello.

wookie.jpg

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Hello TK0083. Good to have you here. Nice collection of ST's you have there. What do you think of the Attakus ST?
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/member.php?u=1040

Thanks, Alice!

To be honest, I'm not too keen on the pose of the Attakus Stormtrooper. I prefer the Clone Trooper over it. :D

Here's another pic of my Stormtrooper collection (still growing:D ).
zmo56w.jpg

Last edited:
Back