Next Cinemaquette.........Keaton Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Film still, not actual product? :huh

Batman Returns (companies can get that license?) :huh

Man, I hope that picture is accurate! I'd much rather have a Batman Returns suit version.

WOW!!! This should be interesting. Lots of potential. I'm excited to see some pics.

I'm opposite of your wants Dave - i would rather have the original 1989 Batman . It set the bar - it was my favorite movie & mind blowing expierence as a kid in the 80's- i was obsessed

2k is a lot of cheese, this thing has to be better than the Supes they put out, or else I won't even ponder getting this. Their human characters just haven't been good at all imo, but if they can't get this right, it will just be :slap

since only half his mouth and chin will be showing l bet they will still screw that up.

That's what I'm afraid of, but in all honestly, I hope they do cause I don't want to ever spend 2k on a collectible ever again :rolleyes2. I would be satisfied with the HT Bats :peace

Here's my question. HOW LONG do we usually have before the release of detailed photos -vs- when they go onsale?

Because if I have a few months, then I MIGHT be able to afford this. But if we don't have a few months - I probably can't save up this much cash.

What is the usual with Cinemaquette? How long do they usually wait before they have released photos before they go on sale?

Here's my question. HOW LONG do we usually have before the release of detailed photos -vs- when they go onsale?

Because if I have a few months, then I MIGHT be able to afford this. But if we don't have a few months - I probably can't save up this much cash.

What is the usual with Cinemaquette? How long do they usually wait before they have released photos before they go on sale?

This probably wont be released till next year....I'd bet.

You got lots of time...

Chris

I prefer the original Batman over Batman Returns.

And yeah, this probably won't ship till next summer. Darth Vader which was announced at last years Comic Con, is just going to be shipping in a month or later (depending on when you pre-order). You have plenty of time.

I've been hoping they do a batman. But really? Why this suit? Can't really say until I see it in person. Hopefully we'll see a reveal at Comic Con.

Back