unknown MF - Attakus MF Dio - Thanks Freaks ;)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geil

Super Freak
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone could point me into the right direction.
I found this online and have no clue what it actually is nor luck finding more details out online. Can anyone help?
071220.mfcutout.jpg

Source
Does anyone have more pictures and maybe a review or opinion on it? Link to a product page and pricing be great too :p
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Thanks so much. Wow I thought was hard to go for the MR MF. This one even more difficult to get :(. Better look the other way and never come across this one :p

:borg:

Re: unknown MF, please help

a damaged one is actually availabe for sale in Toronto at the Snail.

I remember hearing steve sansweet got one and was rather disapointed with it and had some customer service problems with attukus about it.

a damaged one is actually availabe for sale in Toronto at the Snail.

Yeah friend of mine told me about so I started googling it without much success on my own :p Silver Snail apparently quoted my friend 5K when he called them yesterday!!!!
Better let this thread die so I dont get reminded :monkey1

Ive always wanted this piece for a custom dinning table...imagine eating dinner on a mf and death star hanger w obi wan dueling darth in the background.....epic! But I won't even begin to ponder how mich shipping would be to my native lands on this whopper...

I've always coveted this piece and personally feel that it's one of the best and most ambitious Star Wars collectibles to date. :)

You can still see them up for sale on ebay.

Back