• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Terminator T-800 Hot Toys parts. Boots, pants, body, head sculpt.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JediMike71

GEAUX SAINTS!
Reaction score
Hi guys. I am putting together the first Terminator movie T-800 Hot Toys Arnold Schwarzenegger figure. I am missing his black boots, his khaki brown pants, the Hot Toys T-800 rubber "muscle" body, and his head sculpt. I would prefer the regular head sculpt more than the "battle-damaged" one. If you have any or all of these parts please let me know. Yeah, I've been checking out eBay too. Thanks! :wave

Yeah, this is what I have so far:

1.) T-800 HT figure stand
2.) battle-damaged arm
3.) punk jacket with studs and chain on one shoulder
4.) punk black sleeveless shirt
5.) .45 longslide with laser sighting pistol
6.) UZI 9mm sub-machine gun
7.) all three pairs of fingerless gloved hands, and one pair of wrist pegs

Do you have the body, pants, boots, or one or both of the head sculpts? Please let me know. Or, a good place to find them for good prices. Thanks!

Thanks. Yeah Toy Anxiety is great. I've ordered many times from them in the past. I'll check them out again. Anyone else know of other websites that would have these parts for me? Or a boardie here that has one, or all of these parts I'm looking for? :dunno

I just checked Toy Anxiety today, and they're out of the parts I need there.

The body I am looking for is the rubber muscle body for the T1 or Terminator 1 T-800 figure. I used to have it for a short time, and traded it with Moe for his awesome Christopher Reeve Superman outfit. I had it in hand, and it was rubber just like the Dutch (I used to have him too) and Chris Redfield figures.

I saw Toy Anxiety does have the T1 "battle-damaged" head for $29.99. That's a good price. But the head I want more is the regular one. From when he had tracked Sarah Conner to the night club.

I still want to take a try here Buttmunch, and see what I can get from my fellow boardies.

BUMP! So does anyone have the pants, boots, and T1 T-800 muscle body? Please let me know. If you don't, and have seen those parts somewhere online, please let me know! Thanks again! :wave

I worked out a deal with darthjuan007 for the pants, boots, and head sculpt! :yess:

Now I just need a good deal on the Hot Toys Terminator "muscle body"! :pray:

I'm still looking....

anyone....?

Please help me out if you have a Terminator 1 movie Hot Toys body with the foot pegs for the boots. Thanks! :wave

Friday BUMP! :gah:

I am still looking for the Hot Toys Terminator 1st movie muscle body.

Please help if you can/will!

Thanks!

:wave

Back