Hot Toys - MMS: X-Men 1st Class (License Discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bandito

Super Freak
Reaction score
HT:
We are pleased to announce the license of the upcoming superhero blockbuster X-Men: First Class!

Unveiling the beginning of the X-Men saga, revealing the secret history of famous global events, it focuses on the relationship between Professor X and Magneto and the origin of their groups, the X-Men and the Brotherhood of Mutants. This epic, action and character-driven movie shall be a must-watch this summer! What’s more, the collectible of this movie will be coming too! Witness the moment that will change our world. Stay tuned!

The movie will be launched this week! To watch the trailer and know more about the movie, please visit

https://www.x-menfirstclassmovie.com/

250062_10150193170247344_58690437343_7280097_120145_n.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys-MMS: X-Men 1st Class

The only charcter that's actually in the first class (first 5) of Prof. X students.

As an Avenger too... so he join the figure assembly....

x-men-first-class-beast.jpg

Last edited:

Pass... I hope this doesn't get in the way of the figures we REALLY want. :monkey2

A 1/6 JFK to Hot Toys standards would be immense.

I'm in, there's a no of characters I would want from the movie but which ones they actually make is a whole other matter.

Boring characters, boring costumes and no accessories :pfft: These figures will look like Jill Valentine ( Battle suit ver) except they wont have any guns and will be more expensive

The only ones that are vaguely appealing are Magneto Beast and Mystique. Everyone else is too generic looking.

They won't bother with White Queen. Would you buy a female true type in a bra, skirt and boots for $160 :cuckoo: not worth the price.

I maybe passing on this line, but I will just have to wait and see what HT is going to offer.

I hope HT continues with the figures they have already promised us. Like continuing with the Expendables, Avatar and serval other lines. :pray:

Nice!

I'm interested in anyone other than young Prof X and Havok, those two look super lame... I bet that guy who plays Havok really dances like that at clubs, lol!!! :rotfl (watch the preview if you don't know what I mean)

the others seem alright by me... beast, magneto, and mystique look the best in this movie.

Last edited:

They had like 3 other xmen movies to make a line- cyclops, halle berre as storm, rebecca what's her name as mystique, patrick stewart as prof x in the chair with a cerebro helmet, nightcrawler, JUGGERNAUT, but instead we get this lot.

Wallets of the world breathe a collective sigh of relief.

Back