S-MART ASH EXCLUSIVE....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'M CURIOUS...IS THERE SOMEONE ON THIS BOARD WHO GOT HIM...??????

FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE EXCLUSIVE CAME WITH THE YELLOW TAG GUN AND WAS LIMITED TO 250....

I NEED HIM.....AND WILL PAY A LOT OF $$$$$$$$

I'D EVEN BUY JUST THE BOX AND THE TAG GUN...

I'M POSTING THIS HERE FOR A MAX OF PEOPLE TO SEE THIS...SO DAVE,DONTPUT THIS IN THE TRADE SECTION....:angrycanu

Sorry Shai.......I've bid on TWO of the damn things, and got swamped both times. I want one also, but not at those prices! Good luck!

YOU'VE BID RECENTLY ??? ITS BEEN EONS SINCE I'VE SEEN ONE ON EBAY...REMEMBER, I'M TALKING ABOUT THE EX EDITION NOT THE REGULAR S-MART ash...

I guess they were regular editions.....it's been a week or two....is that what you meant about the "tag gun", etc? I didn't even know there was an exclusive! I'd be happy for a regular one. Wow! I hope you find one! REALLY good luck with your quest!

(What a jerk I am! Duh! The title of your thread said EXCLUSIVE, and it just didn't register. Sorry)

Buffanatic said:
I guess they were regular editions.....it's been a week or two....is that what you meant about the "tag gun", etc? I didn't even know there was an exclusive! I'd be happy for a regular one. Wow! I hope you find one! REALLY good luck with your quest!

(What a jerk I am! Duh! The title of your thread said EXCLUSIVE, and it just didn't register. Sorry)

S-Smarth Ash had the first Sideshow Exclusive version.

The reg edition dont have the little black and yellow price gun...This is the one I'm looking for:

1303R_front.jpg

Shaihulud said:
I'M CURIOUS...IS THERE SOMEONE ON THIS BOARD WHO GOT HIM...??????

FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE EXCLUSIVE CAME WITH THE YELLOW TAG GUN AND WAS LIMITED TO 250....

I NEED HIM.....AND WILL PAY A LOT OF $$$$$$$$

I'D EVEN BUY JUST THE BOX AND THE TAG GUN...

I'M POSTING THIS HERE FOR A MAX OF PEOPLE TO SEE THIS...SO DAVE,DONTPUT THIS IN THE TRADE SECTION....:angrycanu

Yeah, I managed to find two of them when they were first released. Yes, these were the exclusive versions. One I opened, the other I bought a custom made acrylic case for and it is on display.

Good luck in finding one.

Call me crazy, but there is no way in Hell that a tiny little price gun exclusive is worth the extra hundreds................................Larry

Ah, the very first item I ordered online @ Sideshow way back on January 1 2003. I don't want to sell him, but do me a favor and please post how much you're willing to pay. I want to show my wife I'm not a fool for buying these things and that in 20 years they could potentially pay for a large chunk of my daughter's college tuition.

dont know but i saw the regular S Mart Ash when i was shopping for the regulars ones a year ago. i think it went over $100 easy. it is most definately better than the regular Ash out there.

Dr.Mirakle32 said:
Why is the little price gun so crucial?

FOR THE SAME REASON THE LITTLE GUN TO THE EXCLUSIVE LUKE IS SO CRUCIAL...:lol

DEEP INSIDE IF I DONT HAVE THE EXCLUSIVE, I FEEL LIKE THE FIGURE IS INCOMPLETE...CALL THIS COLLECTORS MADNESS...BUT AT LEAST I KNOW I'M NOT ALONE TO SUFFER FROM IT....:lol

Shai,

I have one (opened) and I don't use the yellow price gun so I can dig that out and send it to you if you want?

Unfortunately, the box got trashed whilst I was opening him so that went west a long time ago.

I think I only paid £15.00 for him as well.

Let me know if you want the loose gun.

That is an awesome offer... if he don't want it (which would be lunacy) I'd gladly take it :lol I have a regular Ash as well... but I bought mine loose so you know I don't care about boxes.

Back