D'Hoffryn: does anybody know when?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buffanatic

Freaked Out
Reaction score
It seems to me that I ordered ol' D'Hoffryn waaaaaaay back a ways, and he's STILL not here. Does anyone have a clue as to when we're getting him?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

According to the product page, this month, but he's not listed in the 6/1 newsletter as coming in the next 30 days.

That's kinda a clue...

anyk_bnnr.jpg

Buffanatic said:
It seems to me that I ordered ol' D'Hoffryn waaaaaaay back a ways, and he's STILL not here. Does anyone have a clue as to when we're getting him?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Well, because I ordered two D'Hoffryn and one City of Angel I'm guessing they'll be shipped at the same time. It always seems to happen that way - no new figure for the longest time and then bombarded with them all at once just so much credit card is screaming in pain!!:monkey4

Whenever he is released, there will be no D'Hoffryn for me.

I had to cancel my order. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I agonized over the decision for a while now. Being that D'Hoffryn was the FIRST figure to be announced with ME as a Buffy fan, I really was looking forward to getting him. However, I've had to take a hard look at my finances and make some hard decisions. I did this several months back when I made the decision to cancel all of my PF orders. I had to admit to myself that I couldn't afford them AND all of the 12"ers that were coming out.

The fervor of pre-ordering grips me just like everyone else but, in the sobering light of day, I must, ultimately, be fiscally responsible. I've been purchasing a bunch of the "must haves" of the Buffy back catalog recently on Ebay (Spike, Vamp Angel). And I have to save for the SDCC next month. So somethings had to give.

D'Hoffryn wasn't the only head to roll. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Protozaius said:
I agonized over the decision for a while now. Being that D'Hoffryn was the FIRST figure to be announced with ME as a Buffy fan, I really was looking forward to getting him. However, I've had to take a hard look at my finances and make some hard decisions. I did this several months back when I made the decision to cancel all of my PF orders. I had to admit to myself that I couldn't afford them AND all of the 12"ers that were coming out.

The fervor of pre-ordering grips me just like everyone else but, in the sobering light of day, I must, ultimately, be fiscally responsible. I've been purchasing a bunch of the "must haves" of the Buffy back catalog recently on Ebay (Spike, Vamp Angel). And I have to save for the SDCC next month. So somethings had to give.

D'Hoffryn wasn't the only head to roll. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

:monkey2
Maybe you'll find one on Ebay that you can manage to snatch!

I'm also thinking that a couple more core characters from Angel/Buffy are set to be announced soon. I need to save my money for them. :D

I just got on the wait list last night. I only Buffy post his announcement - and then I saw that he's a SS exclusive only..... might be a bit difficult to pick up on the secondary market.

I should take up that option on the green card competition, next time that pop-up pops up.

I hope we get a 30-days notice for D'Hoffryn, Angel, and Jason, as well as the pre-order for Cordelia tonight!!! I am not asking for too much, am I?:D

No shipping notice for D'Hoffyn, just a heart-breaker notice that Angel's ship date has been moved back.

Maybe they just overlooked D'Hoffryn. Where's the love? :lol

Back