• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Harry Potter Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two-Face

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys - I LOVE these Harry Potter Gentle Giant Busts and am really looking to aquire a lot of them so please comment or pm me with any busts that you are thinking of selling and whatever price you are asking for. Thanks!
p.s. exclude these, which i already have (bellatrix, twins, quidditch ron, draco, greyback, cedric, tonks, kreacher, dobby, voldemort, year 5 harry, nearly-headless, moody, lucius prison, hagrid, richard harris dumbledore, sirius year 5, lupin, mcgonnagal, year 6 snape, pettigrew, trelawney, filch, hermione, first ron, first sirius,luna, malfoy deatheater, and dementor ) really looking for deatheater, dumbledore, snape and others thanks! :)
EDIT: Now only really looking for 1st Dumbledore, 1st Snape, and the Generic Deatheater

Last edited:
is it a harry potter item? i havent heard of it...
oh i looked it up now i see what you mean-sorry not really interested but thank you for the offer!

Last edited:
just added azkaban sirius, ruffly ron, hermione, and dementor to my collection!!! still looking for others including dumbledore(gambon), death eater, death eater malfoy, and luna-and i am welcome to any offers for anyother busts-thank you to all!!!

looking for death eater, malfoy death eater, dumbledore, and luna!! and of course all offers on ANY BUSTS are welcome as well!

bump. if any of you know anyone who is selling stuff please let me know. it is greatly appreciated! thanks

still really lookinG for first snape, first dumbledore, luna, malfoy deatheater, and regular death eater...SOMEONE PLEASE PM ME!!!

that looks really cool Commtech-but I already have that piece in my collection. Let me know about the deatheater though-that one I am very interested in! Thanks!!

time for another bump. keep letting me know guys. added harry quidditch to my collection recently

bump - only really looking for dumbledore, luna, deatheater, and original snape

have added luna and malfoy deatheater to my collection thanks to ink and Commtech!!
Now looking for 1st dumbledore 1st snape, and generic deatheater! Thanks so much to everyone!!!

Back