• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Paying Well WTB GG Dewback and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Icedrake707

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am looking to purchase:

Gentle Giant Dewback 1/6 statue

Sideshow Avatar Print (with creature in it)

Please Send a Message with your asking price, thank you very much. I can pay immediately through Paypal and have 100% feedback on ebay and references.

Last edited:
Paying $1,000.00 for Pepsi Watto !

I am looking to purchase the Pepsi Watto promotional life sized figure. This was offered during the release of the Phantom Menace. I have seen some on ebay and other places but they are usually damaged or local pickup only. I think the edition size was 1000?

I am paying:

$1,000.00 for brand new in the box Watto.
$750.00-$800.00 for perfect condition Watto withought box ect
$600.00 for mint condition
$500.00 for near mint condition
$350 for Good overall condition Watto

I WILL of course pay for shipping and packing materials as this item is large. (Greyhound Shipping usually only charges $80-$100) for super large items but I can do UPS or Fedex ect.

Re: Paying $1,000.00 for Pepsi Watto !

thanks for the info :) I contacted him a few weeks back and he had to repair the wing and split midsection. overall he said it had been beaten up pretty good. I wish there was a mint or good condition one on ebay; I have been looking forever!

Re: Paying Well WTB GG Dewback and SS Queen Facehugger and MR Chestburster Hybrid +mo

still searching!

Re: Paying Well WTB GG Dewback and SS Queen Facehugger and MR Chestburster Hybrid +mo

I am still looking for the last items on the list.

Threads merged as per commerce rules, I left the thread title as the '+ more' one so that cover everything. Please feel free to change it if you wish to.
x :duff

no worries thanks!

Back