Grand Moff Tarkin bust - Amazing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyuzo

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Pic speaks for itself. More of his work found here:

https://muddycolors.blogspot.com/2011/05/jordu-schell-grand-moff-tarkin.html

securedownload.jpg

that is scary real.
The pic of it where you can see it is a bust looks like someone chopped Cushing up.

That would freak me out to no end. Can you imagine waking up in the middle of the night and seeing that? Wow...

That would freak me out to no end. Can you imagine waking up in the middle of the night and seeing that? Wow...

:exactly: I just got done saying this to my wife verbatim before reading all the posts that followed. I thought this was a frame shot from the movie before viewing the link. It's kind of scary how life like it is. Creepy..... :lol

That thing is almost photographic. If I didn't know I'd think its real... scary good.

This is just amazing, Id love to have this lifelike bust in my collection if onlyl the eyes followed you lol

That is just crazy good:rock2. But there is no way I would wanna run into it during the middle of the night when I'm half asleep:eek::horror.

absolutely zero interest in having a tarkin 1:1 bust.

but i've got to say this is absolutely phenomenal work. there are some truly, breathtakingly talented people out there... :bow

Back