This is a disgrace!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seen it before, and still think it is funny. Maybe it was the Empire's updated answer to the US military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" program (or hypocrisy, depnding on your viewpoint). :rolleyes:

Here's a question: If you were straight and had thousands of clones made of you, what are the chances of some of those clones being gay? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Batty said:
Here's a question: If you were straight and had thousands of clones made of you, what are the chances of some of those clones being gay? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

What if you were gay and had thousand of clones made of you, would you do yourself?

I think it's pretty funny, personally. Of course my humor has a strong foundation in bad taste and all things not appropriate.

I hope no one's too offended. If this actually makes you mad because you like Star Wars then you take it far too seriously.

agreed. If you get offended by this because "it's not right for star wars" then you need to grow up. I find this to be kind of funny. Who's to say the empire didn't have gay nightclubs somewhere that the Emeror didn't know about, and these were how the doormen were dressed outside, lol ...."I'm sorry baby your name's not on the list, and it doesn't matter how cute that little ass of yours is, if your name's not down you ain't getting past me" lol

or maybe they were dancing on little stages inside.

In fact the more I think about this the more I love it, lol. Excellent stuff.

So is the objection that it seems to be making fun of homosexuals, or that it's Star Wars and someone dared to turn a Star Wars icon into something homoerotic? If it's the latter, would you be equally outraged if it were a figure of Leia in even less of her slave costume then usual, (and the package said "Slave Empire", with the figure called "Sex Slave Leia"?) and it were, instead of homoerotic, aimed at heterosexuals?

I think it's intended to be a gag toy. Whatever it's used for is between the two consenting adults who use it as such. Or the individual person who uses it for whatever reason.

I'm not sure I'm seeing the disgrace, unless it's intended as some kind of ridicule of homosexuals, in which case I would agree on THOSE grounds, not that it's Star Wars-related. :rolleyes:

Batty said:

Depends on whether you believe homosexuality is genetic or behavioural. The current belief is that its genetic - so the chances would be nil.

Batty said:

It seems to me that you might want to have gay clones. At least there would be no "unauthorized" reproduction problems that you might find with heterosexual clones. :confused:

It made me laugh. I'm pretty sure that most everything out there today is going to offend someone though.

Back