• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: HT Bodies & Betomatali parts/pieces - read for list!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corrose

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok so here is my current want to buy list.
PM me if you have any of these with your price shipped to 75035.

Hot Toys:
Royce or Dastan body, don't need the accessories, just the body

Hot Toys:
Sheva Alomar boots

Beto:
Necronomicon
Ash Harness and Boomstick
Ash Chainsaw (preferably assembled, painted and finished)

Last edited:
FYI: Beto is still here in the USA for one more week. I noticed he had those items you are looking for at his booth/table and he might still have them. I would pm him if I were you.

I have, for a few weeks now. I would happily paypal someone if they were out there with him, to buy these items for me.

Beto himself is just impossible for me to get ahold of.

I have, for a few weeks now. I would happily paypal someone if they were out there with him, to buy these items for me.

Beto himself is just impossible for me to get ahold of.

I feel you mate. But believe me be patient and he will contact you.
But your going to have to take a number and get in line for those parts there are a few people waiting, me included lol

Hmmmmm..... You know, now that I think of it, the stuff he had at his booth could've been only samples and not for sale. He was taking orders for stuff to be completed once he went back. Not sure though, and it doesn't hurt to ask. One thing for sure is that once you get those pieces, you won't regret the wait.

Back