• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Imaresqd1 Interrogation Joker sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there's plenty of Adam jokers out there but only one like the one in your picture, i believe it's owned by a member called... hmmm don't remember his exact name but starts with wb... i think

Yeah, Adam was going to make that same one for me. He gave me a price and everything. Hasnt gotten back to me yet tho.
I know another guy on here who has that sculpt, but not sure if he's going to sell yet.

I think that there is 3 of these sculpt outside :)
Good luck

This one:

3108450863_9be40e4859_o.jpg

this one:

4840160499_8310672ff3_b.jpg

( someone sold few weeks ago here.. )

and this one

and the last one:

untitled.jpg

ahah I just saw that the two first are the same one, so there is only 2 of these out there ;)

Thanks Neo. Yeah, I almost bought that one a couple of weeks ago, and I regret not doing so.

I think that you should contact Adam again! He has just finished his school few days ago! Maybe he will have more time now ;)

Hey man you're still the first on my list if I decide to sell........good luck with securing one from Adam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back