My Anakin Skywalker 12" Review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
One of my jobs as a Mod over at Sandtroopers.com is reviewing SS 12" and PF items. I did one for Luke here is my follow up attempt on Anakin

Anakin Review

I liked it Josh, all the components that a review needs...........Great Job!!!!
Branden

Thanks guys!! I enjoy it and hopefully this shows I can actually find things wrong with these items. LOL

hairlesswookiee said:
nice review!!! i would also give almost the same score. how do you get this job?? send me an application!!!

I admins over at Sandtroopers like my write up from SDCC last year and my knowledge of SS stuff. They also liked what I brought to Sandtroopers so I got asked a couple months back to become a Mod. One of my duties is to review SS 12" and PF lines which is a total blast for me and I'm also part of the event coverage team. So I'll be covering SDCC for them.

Here is the link. You guys would love it there IMO.

Sandtroopers.com

Josh, very nice write up.

I am a buddy of Josh's over at sandtroopers. It is a great site. There are only a few of us that talk about statue type items so it would be great if some of guys joined up at sandtroopers.com as well.

Thanks guys!!

Yeah, please come and join. It would be great to have some more folks who wanna talk about the SS items coming out both SW and LOTR.

hairlesswookiee said:
cant wait to see reviews of the kit fisto!!!

I can't wait to GET Kit FIsto! What his updated shipping date supposed to be anyway?

my understanding is that he is still up for shipping in july... of course they could change it due to obi wan being delayed.(they said the others are still on course, but why would they want to announce the whole 12" line is being delayed??)

hairlesswookiee said:
my understanding is that he is still up for shipping in july... of course they could change it due to obi wan being delayed.(they said the others are still on course, but why would they want to announce the whole 12" line is being delayed??)

Whole 12" line due to ship in 2008! :emperor

KitFisto said:
Whole 12" line due to ship in 2008! :emperor

HAHA!!!

Last I read it was only the Obi-Wan being delayed due to some problem with his robe in production...Kit is still scheduled for July and thus will end up being relesed BEFORE Obi-Wan, now due in August...

Of course, things COULD change...

:rolleyes:

jlcmsu said:
Thanks guys!! I enjoy it and hopefully this shows I can actually find things wrong with these items. LOL

What are you talking about? You didn't give it below a 9 in any category and most of them were 10 and 9.5. :confused:

rainman said:
What are you talking about? You didn't give it below a 9 in any category and most of them were 10 and 9.5. :confused:

There wasn't anything in there to give it a bad ranking on. I took off for the lips and because of the arm falling out too easily on some. Where should I have hammered it on?

jlcmsu said:
There wasn't anything in there to give it a bad ranking on. I took off for the lips and because of the arm falling out too easily on some. Where should I have hammered it on?

I'm just saying...

I don't have mine yet so I can't say one way or the other. I know the pics of Luke didn't do it justice so I am withholding any judgement one way or the other until I see it in person.

rainman said:
I'm just saying...

I don't have mine yet so I can't say one way or the other. I know the pics of Luke didn't do it justice so I am withholding any judgement one way or the other until I see it in person.

Well, the I'd wait to rip apart my review then. Afterwards if you still feel the samr rip away.

Back