MY FIRST REAL SIDESHOW PRODUCT IN HAND THAT I GOT FROM MY COMIC SHOP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cosmo_Kramer

Super Freak
Reaction score
HAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fireworks :bounce :google
got this from my comic shop!!!!!:eek: for my B-day!!!!!! and its the REGULAR not the light up one just in case someone is going to ask:p
put a 6'' fig beside the box just to give u an estimate on how big the box is:eek:
img15016ng.jpg

img15024zg.jpg

img15031wl.jpg

Congrats...now you better sell those MCcrappy figures to enter a better and higher collectible world.

Shaihulud said:
Congrats...now you better sell those MCcrappy figures to enter a better and higher collectible world.

lol well put Shai!!! congrats man!! wish my local comic shops carried that kind of stuff. kiss your savings goodbye

Great purchase....and Ditto on what Shai said..that is going to make everything else look like McDonalds happy meal toys!

O and the best part is it only cost me 317.95 with TAX i see there going for 400-450 on ebay for REGS and just one exclusive ended which was 535:google

Leatherface1973 said:
BY RESIN DOG SO ITS A CUSTOM?:confused:
Nahh..its no custom.. its the exclusive..the pic, I meant was taken by resin dog...

heres a pic of the huge Comic store i go to its got tons of the bowen and sideshow statues and busts, and other figs and huge selection of old and new comics and they also had the general greivous sideshow statue for sale displayed which looked awesome:monkey5

newstore0cw.gif

Congrats Birthday Boy!!! :rock *:chew * You will need to find more room for your future SS products. Believe me, you will wish every month is your Birthday. :cool:

I went to Universal Studios this weekend and quickly looked in the "Things From Another World" store at universal City Walk right outside the park.

I had never seen Sideshow merchandise in a store before and it was so much fun. The display window out front had the regular Sentinel diorama, the Punisher PF, 12" Jedi Luke, and the Han, Luke, Obi-Wan, and Grievous PFs. Inside they had a display of Universal Monster PFs and a whole rack of Sideshow 12" figures (mostly Buffy, but several Jedi Lukes). It was a lot of fun to see all of that stuff in person at a real store.

Enjoy your Sentinel diorama!

In Universal Studios islands of Adventures right after you come out of the Spider-Man ride they have a gift shop that has a lot of pretty good statues as well. If anyone is ever in Florida check that out.

MisterToyNYC said:
Are you referring to McFarlane toys? If so, exactly what makes them "crappy"?

Eric

im sure he's just joking. i still have some of my McFarlane toys-- but in comparison to Sideshow PF, well....

~~that comic shop is awesome!!!! you are lucky, the ones by me are small, family owned (which is also cool) and the size of a Walgreens.

MisterToyNYC said:
Are you referring to McFarlane toys? If so, exactly what makes them "crappy"?

Eric

Whats a fan of Sdeshow's going to do with some Mcfarlane figures...????Come on...!!!! Their is absolutely no comparaison...They still got some great sculptors though but look at their figures: They do not ''aged'' well...no articulation...boring licences...doing 3 to 4 repaints for the same figure....killing the movie maniacs line...

I'll give credit where credit is due: Mcfarlane pave the way for Sideshow, Neca, Sota and are the originators of alternative and innovative figures but beyond that, yes, Mcfarlane = Crappy

Shaihulud said:
Whats a fan of Sdeshow's going to do with some Mcfarlane figures...????Come on...!!!! Their is absolutely no comparaison...They still got some great sculptors though but look at their figures: They do not ''aged'' well...no articulation...boring licences...doing 3 to 4 repaints for the same figure....killing the movie maniacs line...

I'll give credit where credit is due: Mcfarlane pave the way for Sideshow, Neca, Sota and are the originators of alternative and innovative figures but beyond that, yes, Mcfarlane = Crappy

:lol I'm afraid to show pics of my McFarlane figures now. Don't want to be picked on by the crusaders :lol

Back