Statue Star Wars Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wizard0fdragons

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I am thinking about starting collecting Star War statues (Not PF, or 12 inch Articulated body) has to be Polystone Statue's like LOTR? (12inch). Any information provided would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I am thinking about starting collecting Star War statues (Not PF, or 12 inch Articulated body) has to be Polystone Statue's like LOTR? (12inch). Any information provided would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I think you might consider some Gentle Giant statues.

jkno & sabiansix
:wave
Thank you for your post, checked out the link, that's great news just what I was after :yess:
There are 2 great films which I truly enjoy Star Wars and LOTR. Already have the new line of LOTR on order. Now with Star Wars coming soon that be the icing on the cake! :)

jkno & sabiansix
:wave
Thank you for your post, checked out the link, that's great news just what I was after :yess:
There are 2 great films which I truly enjoy Star Wars and LOTR. Already have the new line of LOTR on order. Now with Star Wars coming soon that be the icing on the cake! :)

np! :peace

Back